Kravis Center - Divorce Party Ticket Giveaway Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Florida residents who are 18 years of age or older, reside in the WPEC-TV viewing area, and are an existing user of Facebook.com.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WPEC-TV (the "Station"), The Kravis Center, Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com ,their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per household.
(b)To enter, Log onto www.cbs12.com or the CBS 12 Facebook page at www.facebook.com/CBS12News, and access the Divorce Party/Kravis On Broadway online contest entry page and online entry form located under contests , and complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone, age, and submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on June 11, 2012 and all entries must be received by Station by 11:59 p.m. ET on July 1, 2012. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) Five (5) total winners will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries on July 2, 2012.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Five (5) winners will each receive (2) tickets to Opening Night of Divorce Party, The Musical, Tuesday July 10, 2012, 7:30pm Show, at the Kravis Center. Each prize is valued at $64.00. Station and sponsors are not responsible in the event the performance is cancelled or postponed.
2. Winners will be notified by phone. The winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within two (2) days of notification at the time winner claim his/her prize in person at the Station. The winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, an alternate winner may be randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed without prior notification.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any ninety (90) day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WPEC-TV, 1100 Fairfield Drive, West Palm Beach, FL, 33407 and on the Station’s website at www.cbs12.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WPEC-TV, 1100 Fairfield Drive, West Palm Beach, FL, 33407 by July 31, 2012.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and The Kravis Center accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.
RoadTrippin GetawayTake a vacation on us! Register to win a RoadTrippin Getaway.
CBS12 Great Wedding Giveaway!We want to hear about the love of your life. Tell us why you deserve to win the Great Wedding Giveaway, a $30,000 Dream Wedding Package at PGA National Resort & Spa.
Thousand A Day GiveawayWatch the CBS12 News at 11 each weeknight for a question about CBS12. Answer it at CBS12.com for your chance to win $1,000!
12 News Trivia ContestClick here to enter and answer the daily weekday trivia question for a chance to win!
Tonight on CBS12
The Amazing Race 22
The Good Wife