WPEC Trivia Contest Rules - Jensen Beach Pineapple Festival Rules
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Florida residents who are 18 years of age or older, reside in the WPEC viewing area, and are an existing user of Facebook.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WPEC (the Station), WTVX, Jensen Beach Chamber of Commerce, Buddy Media, Inc., Ciceron, Inc., Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per account holder per weekday (Monday through Friday).
(b) To enter, log onto the WPEC Facebook page at www.facebook.com/cbs12news, and click Like to access the online contest entry page and online entry form located on the Inside CBS 12 Facebook tab. Complete the online entry form with your name, email address, phone number, birth date, answer the daily weekday trivia question in the provided area and click submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on October 28, 2013 and ends at 12:00 a.m. EDT on November 1, 2013 (the Contest Period). Entries must be received by Station by 12:00 a.m. EDT on each weekday during the Contest Period to qualify for the daily drawing. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) Each weekday during the Contest Period, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid and correct entries, for a total of five (5) winners. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next daily weekday drawing.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Five (5) winners will be selected. Each winner will receive four (4) tickets to The Jensen Beach Pineapple Festival November 8-10, 2013. Each prize is valued at $80. The Station and sponsors are not responsible in the event the festival is cancelled or postponed.
2. Winner(s) will be notified by email. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, email address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winner(s) must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 2 days of notification at the time winner(s) claim his/her prize in person at the Station. Winner(s) must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then an alternate winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct entries for the respective daily trivia question.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 1100 Fairfield Drive, West Palm Beach, FL 33407.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to 1100 Fairfield Drive, West Palm Beach, FL 33407 by November 8, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Jensen Beach Chamber of Commerce, Buddy Media, Inc., Ciceron, Inc., Facebook, Inc., and Facebook.com, accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrants participation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, Facebook) are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.
Record in Clint Black's StudioEnter to win a trip to Nashville to record their song in Clint Black's studio and audition in front of Clint Black's management company, The Collective.
Tonight on CBS12
8 PM -- Amazing Race
9 PM -- Hawaii Five-0
10 PM -- Blue Bloods