CBS12 News Team
- Peter Schaller
- Michael Buczyner
- Al Pefley
- Chuck Weber
- Michele Wright
- Gary Widom
- Lynn Gordon
- Lauren Hills
- Jana Eschbach
- Joshua Repp
- Karl Man
- Thomas Forester
- Sheila Gray
- Kristine Frazao
Delray man fighting Hodgkins lymphoma for third time needs bone marrow donor
DELRAY BEACH, Fla. -- A local 25 year old needs your help as he continues to fight for his life. Zach Schuerger of Delray Beach is battling Hodgkins lymphoma for the third time now and doctors say his only chance is a bone marrow donor. The problem is, he can't find a match.
"He is very bright, quite witty," said Zach's mother Vicki Schuerger
Zach Schuerger was your average care-free college kid back in 2009. Majoring in history at Barry University. But his whole life was about to change.
"Was having strange problems. He was tired, itching. I would have to say that itching was probably the worst," said Vicki.
To doctors, it was a mystery. Until a few months later he noticed something else. A lump in his throat. This time around he was sent to a cancer specialist.
"The doctor talked to him, hadn't even seen any results and told him what he had," said Vicki.
Zach had Hodgkins lymphoma, a form of cancer that originates in white blood cells and spreads to the lymph nodes. Zach went through the grueling process of stem cell replacement therapy.
"Various drugs going through his body. Can't move. Can't talk and you feel like any moment you're going to lose your child," said Vicki.
He's now been through this twice. Both times, a sense of hope after initial scans following the stem cell therapy came back clean. But his cancer would return this past April.
"When a person has it reoccur 3 times, as it was explained to us it comes back with a vengeance," said Vicki.
Only this time, when Zach needs it most, he can't find a bone marrow match for another round of stem cell therapy.
"Without the transplant, they're saying that he would most likely not see the end of 2013," said Vicki.
From 2 p.m. to 7 p.m Thursday, a bone marrow drive is being held for Zach at the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Palm Beach Gardens office, at 4360 Northlake Boulevard.
Saturday, August 3 2013, 05:18 PM EDT
Palm Beach County Stories
- Joseph Sanches announces he's leaving Palm Beach County schools
- Firefighters pull 3 people from burning cars
- Father accused of making teen son live alone
- SPECIAL REPORT: Have a few spare minutes? Use your smart phone to make some cash!!
- Helper dogs working to get American war vets back in the swing of civilian life
- West Palm Beach city agrees to buy land
- Man calls police says he has cold, arrested for intoxication
- Warrant Officer Joseph Schiro laid to rest
- Boca gears up for Monday's Debate
- Powerboat race competition not sure of marine wildlife
- Weekend traffic report from CBS 12's Michele Wright - October 12th
- Brazen thieves pose as exterminators in Boynton Beach
- Minister sentenced over Glades Central High child sex scandal
- A salute to our local heroes in Jupiter Saturday
- Boca gears up for Monday's Debate
- 'Prank' fire at Watson B. Duncan Middle School in Palm Beach Gardens
- Teen on trial in South Florida vehicular homicide case
- Flooding hits West Palm Beach neighborhood
- Fake cop invading homes in Lake Worth area, robbing residents
- Two weeks after Isaac flooding, Loxahatchee post office reopens
- Crimestoppers: Do you know this man?
- Homeowner demands county clean up dead fish in front of homes in The Acreage
- Rough week for some inland Palm Beach County residents left under water
- PBSO: Landlord arrested after slashing gay tenant's tires
- Thief steals from Boynton Beach church
- Something exciting for students heading back to school at JFK Middle School in Riviera Beach
- Jacobs throws support behind Frankel after conceding to the former mayor
- Bradshaw defeats challengers to take on his third term as sheriff
- Palm Beach County commissioners unanimously approve Mecca property deal
- House knock-downs speeding up in Palm Beach County
- Protests, media coverage lead to Stonybrook management taking action
- Burglars ransack woman's home while she cares for sick mother
- Palm Beach County Catholic Diocese schools get $500,000 infusion for technology
- First day for new West Palm Beach Police Chief Demasi
- Back to School: Latest trends in school supplies
- High Speed rail on fast track to come through West Palm Beach
- Suicide attempt keeps ex-minister convicted on sex charges out of courtroom
- Palm Beach County Children's Services ends 8 programs
- Building Boom: Demand for rentals growing in Palm Beach County
- Venus, Serena Williams' father makes appearance at Riviera Beach apartment protest
- Judge sets $1 million bond for designer drug raid suspect
- Former Belle Glade minister found guilty of sex with teens, under suicide watch
- Tempers flare as residents, mayor fight unlivable conditions at Riviera Beach apartment complex
- Head of the unconventional-class: FAU rolls out social media focused courses
- Experts say sea turtle nest are doubling this season
- Major defense cuts may ground work on Pratt and Whitney's newest fighter jet
- Police release sketch of suspected rapist, murderer in 20 year old cold case
- Historic Boynton Beach High School slated to get $6 million makeover
- Stonybrook residents sound-off about unhealthy living conditions
- Man's body found floating in North Palm Beach canal
- New Asian style restaurant hoping for good luck on Clematis Street
- Underdog Kristin Jacobs outraises Frankel in District 22 primary
- New robotic lung cancer surgery at Delray Beach Medical Center
- West Palm drivers split on who to blame for rising gas prices
- 5 injured in Royal Palm Beach car accident
- Chick-fil-A counter-protest denounces anti-gay stance
- Condo Controversy: Residents divided over Flagler Drive hi-rise condos
- Riviera Beach Stonybrook apartment residents plead with city to codemn complex
- South Florida Water managers consider reviving 'back-pumping'
- Worker critically injured after falling off scaffolding at old Palm Beach Mall
- Delray man fighting Hodgkins lymphoma for third time needs bone marrow donor
- House flipping making a comeback as prices rise
- Local business monitoring changes stemming from Affordable Care Act
- Aldis Royal Palm Beach grocery store construction plans gets mixed reaction
- Broadway stars descend on West Palm Beach for musical theater workshop
- Lake Worth mother faces child neglect charges
- Numbers show Palm Beach County real estate strengthening
- Man on customized 'double-decker' bike dies of head trauma after van hits him in West Palm Beach
- Intracoastal bridge closes for repairs in south Palm Beach County
- Longtime Royal Palm Beach church on verge of foreclosure
- Buried propane tank leak spurs evacuations in West Boca Raton
- UPDATED: Arrest made in deadly Boynton Beach shooting
- Longtime radio personality Tim 'Byrdman' Byrd tackles PBC focused website
- Lake Worth stabilization program turning blight into blessing
- Role Reversal: Key to family business success
- Friends, fellow officers raise money for injured Riviera Beach officer
- 4 arrests made in April Belle Glade shooting
- Legal implications of DEA synthetic drug raid
- Sheriff Ric Bradshaw in CBS 12 studio to talk about synthetic drug bust
- Safe Driving Challenge: Distracted driving simulator at Palm Beach Central High School
- Silicon Beach: Boca named number 2 city for start-up business
- Help Wanted: Palm Beach County facing school bus driver shortage
- Families can now register online for free, reduced school lunch program
- School board may lower property tax rate for next year in Palm Beach County
- Former Palm Beach County coach, teacher charged with falsifying records
- Suspect goes on shopping spree with stolen credit cards
- A look inside FPL's 'lightning lab'
- Retrial underway for man accused of killing 2 people at Loxahatchee keg party
- Palm Beach County commission approves Pratt & Whitney $1 million incentive package
- Gas leak evacuates 2 day cares, closes roads in Palm Springs
- Petition gets 1,800 signatures to put building height on Lake Worth's November ballot
- Boca salon uses fruit smoothies to smooth out hair
- Riviera Beach residents blame management for flooded apartments
- School grades mix-up: PBC 'A' instead of 'B'
- Gainesville man killed pushing disabled vehicle on Interstate 95 in Palm Beach Gardens
- Special Report: Cable Alternatives
- Community health fair event helping the uninsured Saturday
- Delray Beach mom breaks her silence after losing daughters in Canadian landslide
- Riviera Beach officials defend $15,000 fact-finding trip
- Man accused of 2008 Mangonia Park murder gets life, no parole
- Man shot during financial feud; Boynton police make arrest
- 2 people hit by vehicle in Jupiter
- Salazar: GOP budget "death knell" for conservation
- UPDATED: Gas leak at Fountains Country Club in suburban Lake Worth capped
- Murder suspect accused of killing brother moved
- 2 hospitalized after fire at North Palm Beach apartment fire
- Boca woman, 99, swindled by woman posing as FPL worker
- Delray Beach named 'most fun' small town in the U.S.
- Scam Alert: Complaints mount against Palm Springs employment agency
- Cruzan Amphitheatre is 'Stocked-N-Loaded' with gourmet food
- Boynton police warn drivers after 9 car break-ins over the weekend
- Eviction looming: Boynton Beach rescue center, animals running out of time
- Car crashes into canal in Royal Palm Beach
- A gas station clerk refuses to be a victim again
- Lake Worth group petitioning to put a ceiling on building height
- PBC Fire Rescue honors son for quick action, saving father's life
- Underprivileged kids have unforgettable performance in front of Natalie Cole
- Southboro Post Office off Southern Boulevard closes for 90 days
- Man arrested in brother's murder at Ponte Verde apartments
- Shopper's purse snatched in Boca Raton Publix parking lot
- ACLU introduces smartphone app that secretly records police
- Suspect robs Boynton Beach restaurant at gunpoint
- Burning Controversy: Delray latest city to consider hiring only non-smokers
- Boca veterinarian helping pets recover with oxygen therapy
- Invasive tropical termites found in Loxahatchee
- Local veterinarian pleads with public to stop feeding stray cats
- Lake Worth paddleboarder issued fine for riding without safety equipment
- Report: 83-percent of doctors consider quitting over Obama's health care reform
- PBSO: 1 dead, 3 injured in Belle Glade shooting
- European fitness program heating up in Palm Beach Gardens
- Contractors vie for piece of Palm Beach Mall transformation
- Police need help catching Boynton Beach sex attack suspect
- Contractor fair held for Palm Beach Mall rebuild
- Child recovering from near drowning at West Palm Beach hotel
- Around-the-clock care for Palm Beach Zoo's newest editions
- Despite budget cuts, Lake Worth keeps junior lifeguard program afloat
- Delray Beach bids for Davis Cup finals
- Congressman Allen West heckled during Delray Beach July 4th celebration
- UPDATE: Delray Beach city leaders approve 5-percent business tax
- What were the strange lights over the skies in Wellington?
- Brightening West Palm Beach one lightbulb at a time
- Dangerous July 4th: 5 people injured in West Palm Beach shootings
- Man wounded by police gunshot released on bond
- West Palm Beach Police investigating second Independence Day shooting
- Fireworks light up the sky in North Palm Beach
- Delray Beach fireworks grand finale
- Navigating Delray Beach with the 'Downtowner'
- How much do you know about our country?
- UPDATED: PBSO searching for Boynton Beach TD Bank robber
- 4th of July start a day early in Delray Beach
- Investigators say homeless camp may be cause of Boynton brush fire
- Rhea of Hope: Preserving fertility after cancer
- Lake Worth fire forces a half-dozen residents out
- Camp for Champions gives kids in foster care a summer to remember
- Cheese artist carving Mount Rushmore at City Hall
- Despite Debby's downpours water levels still average
- West Palm Beach man sentenced in telemarketing scam
- Police investigating deadly Riviera Beach shooting
- $76 million 'green' complex under construction in Boynton Beach
- Man sentenced to 40 years for killing girlfriend in front of their kids
- PBSO deputy sues city after claiming gun rights are violated
- Police investigating woman, 20, dead in Boynton home
- Local soldier who gave back is now getting a gift of his very own
- Greenacres business owner takes a wait-and-see approach to health care ruling
- Vigil for Palm Beach Gardens high school baseball player killed in crash
- Ordinance could ease housing restrictions for sex offenders
- West Palm Beach union says city's top earners pay near nothing for healthcare
- Shark Expert: Weather impacting number of shark bites
- Police standoff follows domestic dispute in Riviera Beach
- Boca house fire caused by dryer
- County gives Palm Tran contract to Metro Mobility
- Suspect wanted for sexual battery at Madison Chase apartment complex
- Gas station catches fire in Palm Beach Gardens
- New West Palm Beach police chief says morale is a priority
- Water, water everywhere: Brimming waterways, filled ponds and parking lots
- Supreme Court immigration ruling rippling through Florida
- Vero Beach girl, 11, a hit with rocker inspired Love Gone Apparel
- Three months of recovery and a cute puppy finally gets a home
- Delray Beach surfing company up for $250,000 small business grant
- Passion for South Florida Science Museum passed on through generations
- Fundraiser helping Jupiter teen Michael Kalisz with his fight against cancer
- Palm Beach County set to spray for mosquitoes next week
- Tharod Bell sentenced to life behind bars for Delray Dunkin Donuts shooting
- Palm Beach County Fire Rescue put through their paces in a test of skills
- 2 Palm Beach police officers suspended for writing too many tickets
- Fighting cancer one cup of lemonade at a time
- Boca Raton Fire Rescue spokesman retiring
- Getting on-board 'Dump the Pump' day in Palm Beach County
- Florida Atlantic University tuition increase approved
- Local kid organizing a blood drive for a sick friend
- Paws 2 Help reaches out to help 4 year old girl shot last week
- CBS 12's EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE: Firefighter Paramedics of PBC: Above and beyond the call of duty
- Redemptive Life Church responds to feds about charges of misusing funds
- Federal Program: School's out, but free meals are in
- FDOT trims Palm Beach County's beautification budget
- New app allows 'smarter' parking in downtown West Palm Beach
- Busch Wildlife Sanctuary to unveil new hospital, expansion
- Newer, hi-tech police vehicles at Tequesta PD
- 'King of Planetarium Pop' at the South Florida Science Museum
- Pepper spray accident clears St. Mary's pediatric ER
- Clematis Street facelift underway; businesses open during construction
- Purse snatcher withdraws thousands from victim's bank in Lake Worth
- Grenade removed from car in Lake Worth
- Fate Sealed: Southboro Post Office slated to close in July
- Hundreds turn out for summer youth job fair in Riviera Beach
- Delray officials mull over metered parking
- Car engulfed in flames off I-95 southbound in Lake Worth
- WeCar program rolls into downtown West Palm Beach
- Are you doing enough to protect yourself from skin cancer?
- Riviera Beach officials make their marina makover pitch to Gov. Scott
- UPDATED: Deadly accident on Turnpike at Beeline Hwy entrance
- Mosquito spraying begins at sundown today
- Taco Bell dishes out grant for local Big Brothers Big Sisters Association
- Residents: Delray home is neighborhood eyesore
- Driver crashes stolen car into Riviera Beach house
- PBSO 'shoot, don't shoot' training prepares deputies for threatening situations
- Lake Park school employee with ALS retires after 17-year career
- Royal Palm students show-off their DJ skills, fancy footwork
- West Palm Beach names Vincent Demasi new police chief
- UPDATED: Earl Stewart giant flagpole plan blocked
- Holy Name school merges with St. Juliana in West Palm Beach
- Gumbo Limbo adding more sea tanks, native marine animals
- Hundreds of Holocaust survivors gather on Palm Beach
- Attorneys for Mangonia Park, McCrays BBQ set to meet
- Palm Beaches Restaurant Week serving up great deals
- American Red Cross urging people to learn CPR
- PBC commissioners consider clothing drop box regulations
- Palm Beach County to hire 8,000 people for tourist season
- FPL makes upgrade in Lake Worth; power rates on the rise
- City demands more paperwork in Redemptive Life Church investigation
- Drivers not revved-up about pay-as-you-go gas tax proposal
- PBC schools ready for impact of No Child Left Behind waiver
- A sizzling summer for kids at Boynton YMCA chef camp
- Triathalon event teams up an unlikely pair for success
- 3 arrested for attempted burglary at Boca LA Fitness
- Boynton Beach Blvd re-opened after fatal crash
- Abandoned Boca Raton golf course may have a new future
- Stations switching radio frequencies
- Palm Beach Gardens town hall meeting aims to end underage drinking
- G-Star school stage for new commercial with Shaq and Tiger
- PBC officials take closer look at inland lighting effects on sea turtles
- Boca Raton police catch prowling would-be burglars
- PBC school district in running for $550,000 college scholarship award
- Saving with CBS 12: Habitat ReStore opens new Delray Beach store
- Lightning strike blamed for knocking out power at Wellington McDonald's
- Move over Law: Helping or hindering?
- Boca Raton couple make love connection at Verizon store
- PBC elections officials stall ineligible voter letters
- Man arrested for attempted burglary in Delray Beach, caught on tape
- Plane lands safely after problems at PBIA
- Hit-and-run driver causes thousands in damages at Boca development
- Hazmat situation cleared in suburban West Palm Beach
- Habitat, CRA helps Lake Worth family build their dreams
- Group to protest FPL tax breaks at Juno Beach shareholder meeting
- Caught on Camera: Homeowners taking matters into their own hands
- Luck of the Irish: Palm Beach County Fire Rescue band heads overseas
- Protective measures in wake of cab driver shootings
- Ridding the Palm Beach Mall of asbestos before it's torn down
- Mosquito season arriving early this year
- Hitting the road with a six-figure battery-powered car
- Online petition demands fair investigation into death of Loxahatchee man
- Dozen of batteries stolen from Palm Beach County school buses
- Boca orchestra includes multi-generational, multi-skill musicians
- Wellington students earn record-breaking bragging rights
- Royal Palm Beach business looks to cash in on doll collectors overseas
- North Palm Beach town manager finalists narrowed down
- New Boys and Girls Club work under way
- Police asking for public's help finding tagger named 'Dukie'
- Help Wanted: Palm Beach County Climate Change Czar
- Bounce yourself into shape at Palm Beach Kangoo Club
- Boca couple's cloned dog has TV debut
- Boynton toddler could become future face of Baby Gap
- Offshore powerboat competition expected to make big splash in Jupiter
- West Palm Beach officials sign off on new drought plan
- Riviera Beach woman accused of beating neighbor's son
- Water main break clogs traffic in Palm Beach Gardens
- Four injured in serious wreck in Greenacres
- Jupiter man arrested for DUI manslaughter, vehicular homicide
- Riviera Beach mayor lays out plan of attack against youth violence
- Eye on Education: FCAT results released
- Former Lake Worth teacher gets 5 years for trying to arrange sex with underage girls
- West Palm Beach names 2 finalists for chief of police position
- Investigators searching for Boca hit and run driver
- Romney wraps up Florida fundraising whirlwind in Boca Raton
- Monroe Benaim won't seek school board re-election
- Bark and Bowl raises awareness for canine cancer
- Boca girl launches 'Positive Pockets' to fight back against bullies
- 2 men walk from Lake Worth to Kansas to raise money for clean water in Haiti
- Some West Palm residents fed up with "homeless invasion"
- Step Raises: Are PBC teachers pushed to the bottom of the pile?
- Boca police strike back against rash of burglaries
- Car slams into West Palm Beach hair salon
- Police looking for woman who used stolen ID to drain bank account
- Bittersweet graduation for Delray dad, daughter as tradition ends
- Palm Beach County leftovers could be your treasure
- School bus traffic driving Royal Palm Beach business owners mad
- PBSO gets hefty Homeland Security grant
- Palm Beach County Commissioners mull over outsourcing proposal
- Off duty police officer spots suspects prowling cars
- Boynton officials look to boost image with music
- Lynn University students take the classroom to the courtroom for Goodman trial
- Mobile scanner gives police background check on the fly
- Palm Beach Gardens 'car surfing' victim emerging from coma
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society: Woman of the year
- Boynton Beach man accused of mortgage fraud
- New iPic theater in Boca serving up first-class experience
- New photos show dramatic Vero Beach shark bite rescue
- Boil water notice issued in Lantana
- Palm Beach Gardens mortgage broker accused of putting client information at risk
- Boynton woman beats lymphoma, has miracle baby
- FAU exhibit showcases Florida's surfing history
- Bizarre Breakout: Family pet escapes from Boynton veterinarian's office
- 200,000 Bank of America customers in line for foreclosure relief
- 'Road Rage' dividing quiet Jupiter Farms neighborhood
- Polo and balloons go sky-high in Wellington
- Boca Raton looking to bankroll bottled water
- Ocean Ridge: Possible PBSO takeover
- Does social media hurt the right to a fair trial?
- Scam Alert: Lottery con-men target entire communities
- Boca cops thwart burglary by 3 from Boynton Beach
- Delray Beach police searching for PNC Bank check fraud suspect
- Security a concern among residents at Palm Beach Mall preview meeting
- Imports causing local farmers to struggle through 'growing pains'
- Palm Beach County businesses get creative to survive the slow season
- Family, friends pay last respects to PFC Michael Metcalf
- Operation D minus still in session: 8th student arrested
- PBC Sexual Predator Enforcement Unit paying off and cracking down
- Thieves hit 5 boca homes in one neighborhood within hours
- Video: Palm Beach County school district employee steals $10,000 worth of copper wire
- Comedian beats cancer one laugh at a time
- Violent video of Boynton Dunkin Donuts robbery released
- Goodman's defense files their response for a new trial
- Shanon Materio named successor to Commissioner Bill Moss
- Bright Idea: Riviera Beach company makes 'Energy Glass'
- Juno Beach police getting free ride through red lights?
- County readies for budget shortfall; PBSO asks for $7.5 million increase
- First responders play out doomsday scenario in Lake Worth
- Downtown businesses looking forward to Sunfest boost
- PBSO budget proposal asks for 1.5 percent increase
- Delray Parking Advisory Board votes to recommend to install meters
- Palm Beach County commissioners put tax hike on hold
- Judge Colbath doesn't make the District Judge job cut
- West Palm Beach taking bids to install GPS on city vehicles
- Rep. Allen West and Rep. Ted Deutch face-off on health care reform
- Funeral for Boynton soldier killed in Afghanistan set for Saturday
- Sunfest preparations on schedule despite rainy weather
- Phase 1 of Palm Beach Mall demolition to begin in 2 weeks
- Wellington's Karina Brez heads to Miss USA Pageant
- March for Babies raises money for the most vulnerable
- McCray's BBQ forced to move from Mangonia Park
- Some Boynton residents still fearful after last month's double slaying
- 3 Boca Raton Asian restaurants burglarized overnight
- Big changes coming to Florida's Hardest Hit program
- Job seekers put their best foot forward at West Palm Beach job fair
- Weekend traffic report from CBS 12's Michele Wright: April 27-29
- West Palm Beach music store sees a rebirth of vinyl
- Students brace for potential loan interest rates hike
- 13-year-old Boynton Beach girl battles, beats leukemia
- Buzz killer: Africanized beehive removed in Jupiter home
- Healthy incentive: Get paid to lose weight
- Bees be gone in suburban Lake Worth neighborhood
- No show at mandatory job training? No unemployment check
- Paws 2 Help reaches out to help 4 year old girl shot last week
- SunFest road closures begin today
- UPDATED: Suspects break into Sunoco in Royal Palm Beach, steal ATM
- Disappearing coral reef has offshore and onshore impact
- McCray's Backyard BarBQ beefy sendoff
- Bill Moss commission seat vacancy to be appointed next week
- Pedestrian killed on Highway 441 in Boynton Beach
- Consumer Alert: 10 things you aren't told about seafood
- Lantana bridge closure slows traffic for some businesses
- FAU's new budget reality: Crunch and chop
- Science contest has $5,000 in cash prizes
- Wellington considers master plan for equestrian uses
- Cats confiscated from alleged animal hoarder
- Fire causes major damage to clothing store
- Police looking for identity thief cashing stolen checks in South Florida
- Report: Software didn't cause of Wellington election glitch
- 60 dogs rescued from Georgia kill shelters need homes
- Wage theft ordinance coming to Palm Beach County?
- Turning trash into wearable treasure in West Palm Beach
- Boca's country music star Amber Leigh gets TV gig
- Safe Kids Worldwide urges parents to learn hot car safety
- CBS 12 Sendoff: Going to extremes to find Mrs. Right
- West Palm Beach auditor resigns after 22 years
- UPDATED: Jeep hits scooter, killing 2 brothers in Boynton Beach
- Hundreds turn out for Trayvon Martin Stop the Violence march
- Historic train depot makes a big move to Jupiter
- March of Dimes in South Florida
- GPS puts a leash on pet escape artists
- West Palm Beach woman pleads guilty to sex trafficking
- Weekend Web Traffic: April 13-15
- New Boca DNA lab speeds up processing
- Helping others after surviving Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- 1st Annual West Palm Beach Bus Loop for Charity
- Students protest FAU budget cuts
- FAU responds to eviction notices
- Pro-Palestine group hands out fake eviction notices to FAU students
- Lake Worth Chick-fil-A grand opening campout craze
- 119 candidates apply for North Palm Beach Village Manager position
- Boat washes ashore Palm Beach with $2 million worth of pot
- Palm Beach County school board to consider revised registration policy
- What's the one question you'd ask President Obama?
- Kids shake hands with Obama when Air Force One arrives
- Pedestrian killed Sunday in West Boca Raton
- E-Books trending at Boynton Beach City Library
- Wellington council members sworn in
- Delray Beach officials look to ease Atlantic Avenue gridlock
- Easter Sunday trailer fire leaves Greenacres woman, children homeless
- Wellington election snafu sorted out
- Tutor company owner arrested again on same charge in Okeechobee County
- Foreclosures rocket up in Palm Beach County
- Swimmers rescued from rip currents in Palm Beach County
- New intracoastal island causing commotion
- Boca Raton dog burglars caught; family reunited with stolen pet
- Alligators, skunks, foxes, Oh My! Jupiter students raise money for Busch Wildlife Sanctuary
- Phase 1 of Riviera Beach Marina project moving forward
- Sen. Marco Rubio opens field office in Palm Beach Gardens
- Good Medicine: PBC nurse contract renewed
- South Florida Science Museum uses new technology to clean
- A lesson from presidential debates at Lynn University
- Rough waters for Pahokee Marina
- Everyday is a blessing for 2-year-old Dylan fighting Leukemia
- Palm Beach County negotiates contract for Palm Tran Connection service
- American Heritage student rallies community to help her mom
- FAU album to hit Billboard charts
- Spring training bigger than ever this year
- New Delray Beach clinic aims to save the lives of student athletes
- New business brewing in Boynton Beach
- Wellington recount: Final Answer?
- Palms West doc breaks Leukemia & Lymphoma Society fundraising record
- Gas price climb: Turning to 2 wheels instead of 4
- Home of retired Palm Beach County sheriff deputy destroyed by fire
- Lake Worth hires new city manager
- Schoolkids give back to the community in Palm Beach Gardens
- Weekend traffic report from CBS 12's Michele Wright
- Palm Beach Gardens woman charged with DUI manslaughter
- Palm Beach County schools short $1.4 billion
- Lake Worth businesses see uptick since bridge closed
- Crash reenactment at Palm Beach Central
- Therapy dogs calm kids in PBC county courthouse
- Palm Beach Shores motel shut down, residents forced out
- Southern Boulevard bridge over Intracoastal damaged, closes for quick fix
- Dialysis center damaged in overnight fire
- North Palm Beach shooting investigation
- Suspects held in crime spree that included kidnap, rape of Jupiter woman
- Wellington canvassing board votes for hand recount
- Fatal motorcycle, car crash in Lake Worth
- UPDATED: Highway 441 reopens after propane tank stuck
- Lawsuit filed in Wellington election
- Riviera Beach Councilman Cedric Thomas misuses taxpayer subsidized loan
- Former H.L. Watkins teacher pleads guilty to charges of sex with students
- 'Brizzly Bubble Blow' fashion line targets abuse
- Elderly driver backs over, kills fellow churchgoer
- Millionaire Wellington polo mogul John Goodman heads to jail
- Toddler left alone at locked Riviera Beach daycare
Health & Wellness ExperienceCBS 12 and The Sun Sentinel are proud to present the first annual Health and Wellness Experience in partnership with Adcahb.
The BuzzCatch up on the latest trending news on the web.
Outlets Special CoverageContinuing special coverage on the grand opening of the Palm Beach Outlets on Feb. 14
Special ReportIndepth coverage from CBS 12 News team of stories that matter to you.
Wall of JusticeWPEC CBS 12 News turns its focus to crime in South Florida with weekly Most Wanted features and feedback sessions with Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw. Watch the latest segments Mondays at 5 p.m. ...
Sheriff 9-1-1Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw and CBS 12 News team up to offer you a way to directly address your concerns about crime and law enforcement in Palm Beach County.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us!
In Your CornerCBS12 News has Florida Gov. Rick Scott "In Your Corner," answering your questions. Ask a question in the Facebook commenting window below or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Town HallWatch and participate in our town hall Monday, February 3 at 7PM, on the topic of "Race in America," with a panel of five civil rights leaders.
Spot CrimeSearch for any crime within a 5-mile radius of your home!
Health Care ReformThe Supreme Court ruling to uphold the Affordable Care Act sparked a new battle. Check here daily for the latest developments, locally and across the country.
Trending with TracyTracy St. George, a South Florida DJ for WRMF, delivers the hottest celebrity news weekly on CBS12's Trending with Tracy.
CBS12 Dolphins ExtraGet the inside scoop on the Miami Dolphins with CBS12's Josh Samuels and Pat Murphy.
Wednesday's Weather KidWelcome to Wednesday's Weather Kid on CBS12's Good Morning South Florida! Here we let middle schoolers produce a "bus stop forecast" each Wednesday. Contact Robin Cross at email@example.com for info on ...
Washington TimesPolitics, Breaking News, US and World News.
Your Voice. Your Future.As the country faces challenges from federal budget issues to jobs and national debt, your voice is critical to the future.
Waste WatchHow are your tax dollars being spent? Waste Watch tracks whether local, state and federal governments or any groups are using your money wisely...or wasting it.
Top StoriesGet up to the minute information from South Florida and the Treasure Coast in our Top Stories section!
Newscast LinksGet links and contact information from items mentioned in our newscasts!
Tech-XpertsGet tips and advice on everything tech related, from smartphones, gadgets and online security to Twitter topics and Facebook news and tips!
News TipsDo you have a lead on a good news tip or want to share a story idea? Let us know!
Raw NewsSee the news as it happened, raw and unedited!
CBS 12 News LIVE StreamWatch LIVE CBS 12 newscasts and breaking news as it happens here!
Traffic LinksGet links and information on traffic conditions, rail information and arrival and departure information for PBIA, MIA and FLL!
PBC Mugshot RoundupView a selection of mugshots from the Palm Beach County Jail's portrait studio, via a publicly available online booking search.
Sex Offender MappingSearch for any registered sexual offender or predator within a 5-mile radius of your home!
Product RecallsGet the latest recalls on autos, child safety seats, consumer products and FDA food and drugs recalls!
Forever FamilyWatch videos and read stories of local people and families in need!
The Dwyer Awards
The William T. Dwyer Awards for Excellence in Education honors outstanding educators from public and private schools in Palm Beach County.
Live FeedWatch the CBS News Live Feed for news stories as they happen!
National and World NewsGet the latest headlines from across the nation and around the world.
Pet of the DayWatch our "Pet of the Day" videos for adorable pets that need a loving home!
Pump PatrolFind the lowest gas prices in West Palm Beach, get fuel saving tips, price trends and check out nationwide gas price averages!
Tonight on CBS12
8:30 -- The Millers
9 PM -- The Crazy Ones
9:30 PM -- Two and a Half Men
10 PM -- Elementary