Game of the Week: Dwyer vs. Glades Central
Story by John Evenson / CBS 12 Sports
Our first Game of the Week of the season features a match-up that is highly regarded as the best in the east against the best in the west. Both the Dwyer and Glades Central football teams are well known for consistently producing BCS and NFL stars, and there is no shortage of talent on the teams entering this season. Both teams consider anything less than a State Championship as a disappointment.
In my eyes its a good way to start the season, says Glades Central running back Jerry Jones, because in the playoffs well be playing tougher teams than this, so its a good way to get prepared.
You know theyre gonna come to play, says Glades Central head coach Roosevelt Blackmon, because theyve got a chip on their shoulders.
That chip on Dwyers shoulder in courtesy of a 44-13 Kickoff Classic loss to Miami Central this past Saturday. The Panthers were not happy about giving up 175 yards worth of penalties, and they turned over the ball too much for their liking.
We gave up plays against Miami Central, agrees Dwyer head coach Jack Daniels, two pass plays, and were not like that. We dont usually do that, but Glades Central will exploit you in the same way.
Wednesday, August 28 2013, 03:02 PM EDT
Last Update on May 28, 2015 12:55 GMT
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) -- Hey, what's four decades between NBA Finals appearances?
The Golden State Warriors are in the finals for the first time since 1975 after closing out the Western Conference finals in five games. The league MVP badly outplayed the runner-up as Stephen (STEH'-fehn) Curry led the Warriors to a 104-90 triumph over the Houston Rockets.
Curry never found his shooting touch, yet he still finished with 26 points, eight rebounds and six assists. He shot 33 percent in each half, but he helped the Warriors close out the victory and the series by hitting five free throws in the final minute.
Curry was one of three Warriors with at least 20 points. Harrison Barnes scored 13 of his 24 points in the final period, and Klay Thompson delivered 20 points to help Golden State earn a meeting with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
MVP runner-up James Harden had a miserable season finale, scoring 14 points on 2 of 11 shooting and amassing a playoff-record 13 turnovers.
Dwight Howard led Houston with 18 points and 16 rebounds.
Game 1 of the NBA Finals won't be played until June 4 in Oakland, although Warriors fans probably won't mind the eight-day wait after the team went 40 years between finals appearances.
CHICAGO (AP) -- There will be a Game 7 in each of the NHL's conference finals.
The Chicago Blackhawks are heading back to Anaheim after scoring three times in the second period of a 5-2 victory over the Ducks in Game 6 of the Western Conference finals. The game was scoreless until Duncan Keith assisted on goals by Brandon Saad (sahd), Marian Hossa (HOH'-sah) and Patrick Kane during a 3:45 span of the middle stanza.
Andrew Shaw added a pair of third-period goals in the final 3:32 to cap the scoring, sealing the Ducks' first regulation loss of the postseason.
Corey Crawford turned back 30 shots and blanked the Ducks after Clayton Stoner pulled Anaheim within a goal two minutes into the third period.
Frederik Andersen made 18 saves for the Ducks, who host the deciding game on Saturday.
The New York Rangers will host the Tampa Bay Lightning in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference finals on Friday.
SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) -- The San Jose Sharks have settled on a new coach.
A person familiar with the search says the team will introduce former Florida and New Jersey bench boss Peter DeBoer (deh-BOHR') later this week.
DeBoer guided the Devils to the 2012 Stanley Cup finals but was fired last December after going 205-183-70 with the team. He would replace Todd McLellan, who was let go after compiling 311-163-66 mark with three division titles and six playoff appearances in seven seasons with San Jose.
ZURICH (AP) -- Soccer's governing body received plenty of red cards on Wednesday.
Law enforcement officials pulled FIFA (FEE'-fuh) executives from a luxury Swiss hotel to face racketeering charges, while regional offices in Miami were raided. Swiss officials also invaded FIFA headquarters, seizing records and computers to investigate whether the decisions to award World Cups to Russia and Qatar were rigged.
The raids and charges are part of an attack spearheaded by the U.S. government, which accuses FIFA of deep-seated and brazen corruption in soccer's global governing body.
Scandals and rumors of corruption have dogged FIFA throughout the 17-year reign of its President Sepp Blatter, although he was not named in either investigation. He is scheduled to stand Friday for re-election to a fifth, four-year term, and the organization said the vote would go ahead as planned, despite the latest turmoil.
In Miami, FBI and IRS agents carried computers and boxes out of the headquarters of CONCACAF, the governing body of North and Central America and the Caribbean, whose past and current presidents are among 14 defendants under indictment for corruption.
Swiss police arrested seven soccer officials at the request of American prosecutors and threatened them with extradition to the United States. Four other soccer and marketing officials agreed to plead guilty.
Meanwhile, Blatter has canceled another speaking engagement as he avoids appearing in public for a second day.
FIFA says Blatter will not give a scheduled speech to open today's session of a soccer medical conference in a Zurich hotel.
Blatter skipped two meetings of continental soccer organizations on Wednesday. He typically would attend those ahead of Friday's meeting.
UNDATED (AP) -- The Seattle Mariners have baseball's winningest pitcher, they own the American League's top home run hitter and yet they possess a .500 record for the first time since April 12.
Felix Hernandez improved to 8-1 with a 1.91 ERA by firing a four-hitter with eight strikeouts in the Mariners' 3-0 shutout of Tampa Bay. King Felix took advantage of four double plays in posting his second shutout of the season.
But Hernandez was in danger of settling for a no-decision until Nelson Cruz belted his 18th homer of the season, a three-run blast with two out in the ninth.
The M's picked up their third straight win and sent the Rays to their fifth consecutive loss.
Also in the majors:
-- Bryce Harper is tied with Nelson Cruz for the major league home run lead after smacking his 18th in Washington's 3-0 shutout of the Cubs in Chicago. Winning pitcher Max Scherzer struck out 13 while giving up just five hits in seven innings.
-- A throwing error by catcher Jordan Pacheco allowed Matt Carpenter to score the winning run in the bottom of the ninth, sending the Cardinals past Arizona 4-3 in St. Louis. Jason Heyward tied the game with a solo shot in the ninth and Kolten Wong went deep in the Redbirds' fourth consecutive win.
-- Cameron Maybin homered in the third inning before Atlanta scored twice in the eighth to beat the Dodgers 3-2 in Los Angeles. Nick Markakis (mahr-KAY'-kihs) doubled home the eventual winning run to make a winner of Alex Wood, who held the Dodgers to a run and seven hits in seven innings to help the Braves avoid a three-game sweep.
-- Chris Davis broke a 4-4 deadlock with his second homer of the day, a solo shot in the eighth inning to carry Baltimore past Houston 5-4. Evan Gattis tied it with a two-run shot in the seventh before the Astros fell to 30-18, still tops in the American League.
-- Alex Rodriguez broke Lou Gehrig's American League record for career RBIs when he smacked a three-run homer in the New York Yankees' 4-2 triumph over Kansas City. Brian McCann also homered and Michael Pineda (pih-NAY'-duh) pitched into the seventh as the Yanks completed a three-game sweep in which they outscored the Royals 23-4.
-- Minnesota has a five-game winning streak after Aaron Hicks hit a two-run homer and Eddie Rosario added a solo blast in a 6-4 win against Boston. Torii Hunter added a two-run single as the Twins pulled into a tie with Kansas City for the AL Central lead at 28-18.
-- Yoenis Cespedes (yoh-EH'-nehs SEHS'-peh-dehs) snapped a scoreless tie with a three-run homer in the fifth inning before Detroit held off Oakland 3-2. Six Tigers pitchers combined for a six-hitter.
-- Ryan Vogelsong won his third straight start by yielding just a run in six innings of San Francisco's 3-1 win at Milwaukee. Joe Panik hit a two-run homer to help the Giants complete a three-game sweep and earn the 11th victory in their last 13 games.
-- Carlos Santana launched a three-run homer that capped an eight-run third in Cleveland's 12-3 rout of Texas. Lonnie Chisenhall had three hits and three RBIs to help the Indians end the Rangers' seven-game winning streak.
-- Cincinnati lost for the 10th time in 11 games as Nolan Arenado (ar-eh-NAH'-doh) socked a three-run homer in the first inning to put Colorado ahead to stay in a 6-4 decision over the Reds. Charlie Blackmon added a two-run homer to back Kyle Kendrick, who carried a 6-1 lead into the eighth before tiring.
-- Jung Ho Kang delivered a two-run single while the Pirates scored five times in the seventh to earn their sixth straight win, 5-2 over Miami. Gerrit Cole surrendered homers by Justin Bour and Christian Yelich before notching his seventh win, scattering seven hits in as many innings.
-- Noah Syndergaard (SIHN'-deh-gahrd) was the star in the New York Mets' 7-0 shutout of Philadelphia, going 3-for-3 with his first major league homer while holding the Phillies to five hits over 7 1/3 innings. Lucas Duda (DOO'-duh) homered twice and Michael Cuddyer (kuh-DY'-ur) added a two-run blast as the Mets completed a three-game sweep.
-- The White Sox blew a 3-0 lead before Adam LaRoche singled home the tiebreaking run in the 10th inning to send Chicago past Toronto 5-3. Jose Abreu (ah-BRAY'-oo) was 3-for-5 with a two-run double to help the White Sox win for just the second time in nine games.
-- Will Middlebrooks hit a two-run homer and an RBI double to lead San Diego's offense in a 5-4 win over the Angels. Andrew Cashner gave up three runs in seven innings to win for just the second time in nine decisions.
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The Los Angeles Dodgers and Atlanta Braves have finally pulled off a trade that was initially nixed when infielder Alberto Callaspo (ky-AS'-poh) exercised a provision in the collective bargaining agreement.
The Dodgers get Callaspo, lefty Eric Stults, southpaw Ian Thomas and right-hander Juan Jaime from the Braves for third baseman Juan Uribe (yoo-REE'-bay) and pitcher Chris Withrow. Callaspo finally agreed to the deal after rejecting it under a clause that allows a player to veto any trade on or before June 15th if he signed a free-agent contract the previous offseason.
- SIGNING DAY: Harbaugh lures Atlantic's Johnson to Michigan
- SIGNING DAY: Glades Central's Seider signs with West Virginia
- SIGNING DAY: Gators get "big" recruit in Royal Palm's Johnson
- SIGNING DAY: Boynton's Jackson spurns Gators, stays true to Louisville
- SIGNING DAY: Pair of Stallions going to University of Illinois together
- SIGNING DAY: Dwyer's Davis picks Nebraska, Adams sticks with Rutgers
- SIGNING DAY: Downer, Napier, Seminole Ridge duo headline FAU's local catch
- SIGNING DAY: American Heritage champion girls headed to college
- SIGNING DAY: Park Vista's Matulis heading north to University of New Hampshire
- SIGNING DAY: Bozeman headlines stellar signing class from Suncoast
- SIGNING DAY: Gardens duo stay in-state
- SIGNING DAY: Pugh ends long Forest Hill Division 1 drought
- SIGNING DAY: South Fork's Lucky headed to Bowling Green
- SIGNING DAY: Talented group of Vero Beach Indians ink NLI
- SIGNING DAY: Cardinal Newman's Owers to take care of business at Bucknell
- SIGNING DAY: Jensen Beach's Sawtelle inks with South Florida
- Girls Hoops District Tourney: Vero Beach 58 Centennial 44
- American Heritage faces familiar foe for state championship
- Wellington gets blanked in Regional Finals at Flanagan
- St. Thomas Aquinas shuts door on Royal Palm's season
- American Heritage dominates CCC to advance to Citrus Bowl
- Indian Rocks ends Glades Day's season
- Blaze Thompson steps down as Pahokee's head coach
- Royal Palm ready to tackle titan St. Thomas Aquinas Friday
- Wellington preparing for shootout in first trip to Regional Finals
- Playoffs Week 2 Game of the Week: JCS 0 Glades Day 41
- Playoffs Week 2: Clewiston 21 Cocoa Beach 26
- Playoffs Week 2: Vero Beach 28 Manatee 47
- Playoffs Week 2: Atlantic 7 Royal Palm Beach 28
- Playoffs Week 2: American Heritage 23 Westminster Christian 7
- Playoffs Week 2: Palm Beach Gardens 10 Wellington 16
- Playoffs Week 2: Glades Central 7 Booker T. Washington 35
- Playoffs Week 1 Game of the Week: Park Vista 29 Wellington 53
- Playoffs Week 1: Chaminade 21 American Heritage 58
- Playoffs Week 1: Dade Christian 0 Glades Day 28
- Playoffs Week 1: Gulliver Prep 13 Glades Central 32
- Playoffs Week 1: Ft. Lauderdale 13 Royal Palm 44
- Playoffs Week 1: Atlantic 21 Blanche Ely 13
- Playoffs Week 1: Palm Beach Gardens 24 Palm Beach Central 20
- Week 11 Game of the Week: Glades Central 23 Pahokee 14
- Week 11: Palm Beach Central 30 Palm Beach Gardens 28
- Week 11: St. Edward's 6 Jupiter Christian 48
- Week 11: Seminole Ridge 26 Royal Palm Beach 42
- Week 11: Jupiter 12 South Fork 33
- Week 11: North Broward Prep 14 Oxbridge Academy 57
- Week 11: Okeechobee 7 Clewiston 44
- Week 11: John I. Leonard 28 Wellington 49
- Week 10 Game of the Week: Wellington 23 Palm Beach Gardens 17
- Week 10: Jupiter Christian 24 Boca Raton Christian 7
- Week 10: Dwyer 22 West Boca Raton 24
- Week 10: American Heritage 48 Cardinal Newman 3
- Week 10: Port St. Lucie 13 South Fork 28
- Week 10: Vero Beach 35 Centennial 0
- Week 10: Royal Palm Beach 42 Palm Beach Lakes 7
- Week 10: Lake Worth 14 Atlantic 33
- PREVIEW: Game Of The Week-- Wellington at Palm Beach Gardens
- Week 9 Game of the Week: Glades Day 7 Clewiston 41
- Week 9: American Heritage (Plantation) 35 American Heritage (Delray) 45
- Week 9: Spanish River 20 Palm Beach Central 40
- Week 9: Palm Beach Lakes 18 Forest Hill 19
- Week 9: West Boca Raton 7 Lake Worth 28
- Week 9: Northwestern 7 Glades Central 17
- Week 9: Boca Raton 14 Park Vista 27
- Week 9: Dwyer 26 Atlantic 37
- (PREVIEW) Game of the Week: Glades Day at Clewiston
- Palm Beach Gardens' Coney picks Notre Dame
- Week 8 Game of the Week: North Broward Prep 6 Oxbridge Academy 44
- Week 8: Palm Beach Gardens 24 Jupiter 7
- Week 8: John I. Leonard 7 Palm Beach Central 17
- Week 8: Forest Hill 6 Royal Palm Beach 35
- Week 8: Lake Worth 7 Dwyer 28
- Week 8: Benjamin 13 King's Academy 49
- Week 8: Santaluces 14 Boca Raton 27
- Week 8: Atlantic 13 West Boca Raton 0
- Week 8: Suncoast 0 Boynton Beach 42
- Week 8: Glades Day 50 Boca Raton Christian 13
- PREVIEW: North Broward Prep vs Oxbridge Academy
- Week 7: Palm Beach Gardens 20 Glades Central 40
- Week 7 Game of the Week: Atlantic 7 Royal Palm Beach 44
- Week 7: Somerset Academy 6 Glades Day 28
- Week 7: West Boca Raton 80 Olympic Heights 3
- Week 7: Dillard 12 Boynton Beach 22
- Week 7: Dwyer 33 Forest Hill 0
- Week 7: Pahokee 44 Boca Raton 27
- Game Of The Week: Atlantic at Royal Palm Beach
- Thursday Night Football: Lake Worth 27 Palm Beach Lakes 16
- Game of the Week: Dwyer 47 Royal Palm Beach 24
- Week 6: Somerset Academy 0 Glades Central 50
- Village Academy at Boca Raton Christian (preview)
- Week 6: Seminole 24 Palm Beach Gardens 24
- Week 6: Wellington 41 Jupiter 0
- Week 6: Pahokee 14 American Heritage 51
- Week 6: Dwyer 47 Royal Palm Beach 24
- Week 6 High School Football Blitz Preview
- Week 5 Game of the Week: Glades Day 35 John Carroll 0
- Week 5: Key West 12 Oxbridge Academy 43
- Week 5: George Jenkins 7 Vero Beach 48
- Week 5: Don Bosco Prep 41 Ft. Pierce Central 14
- Week 5: University School 21 Jupiter Christian 14
- Week 5: Palm Beach Central 28 Seminole Ridge 14
- Week 5: Royal Palm Beach 49 Lake Worth 6
- Week 5: Glades Central 41 Suncoast 6
- Week 5: Boca Raton 0 Palm Beach Gardens 31
- Week 5: Stranahan 27 Boynton Beach 54
- Week 5: Olympic Heights 0 Dwyer 53
- Friday Night Blitz Game Of The Week 5: GLADES DAY at JOHN CARROLL (Preview)
- Week 5 Blitz Top 10
- Week 4: Boynton Beach 28 Westminster Christian 10
- Week 4 Game of the Week: West Boca 7 Royal Palm 17
- Week 4: Okeechobee 28 Ft. Pierce Westwood 21
- Week 4: Dwyer 36 Palm Beach Lakes 22
- Week 4: Heritage 34 Jensen Beach 0
- Week 4: Bayside 21 South Fork 6
- Week 4: Martin County 29 Port St. Lucie 13
- Week 4: Jupiter 7 Cardinal Newman 12
- Week 4: Boca Raton 7 Palm Beach Central 14
- Week 4: Atlantic 35 Forest Hill 0
- Game Of The Week 4: West Boca at Royal Palm Beach (PREVIEW)
- District play promises to be wild in 13-7A
- Week 3: Pope John Paul II 7 Benjamin 21
- Week 3 Game of the Week: American Heritage 20 Glades Central 18
- Week 3: John I. Leonard 7 Pahokee 33
- Week 3: South Fork 36 Wellington 45
- Week 3: Moore Haven 0 Glades Day 44
- Week 3: Dwyer 34 Palm Beach Gardens 10
- Week 3: Oxbridge Academy 48 Keys Gate 17
- Week 3: West Boca Raton 37 Palm Beach Central 13
- Week 3: Clewiston 38 Cardinal Newman 20
- Game Of The Week 3: Glades Central at American Heritage
- Week 3: Village Academy 20 Boynton Beach 54
- High School Football Week 3 Preview
- Week 2: Centennial 15 South Fork 24
- Week 2: Olympic Heights 0 Spanish River 23
- Week 2: Royal Palm Beach 20 Pahokee 16
- Week 2: Village Academy 0 Glades Day 27
- Week 2: #theskinny - Boynton's Swain wants to go out on top
- Week 2 Game of the Week: Glades Central 20 Palm Beach Central 0
- Week 2: Suncoast 6 Cardinal Newman 16
- Week 2: Dwyer 41 Jupiter 7
- Week 2: Palm Beach Gardens 10 Park Vista 7
- Week 2: Clewiston 43 Immokalee 28
- Week 2: West Boca Raton 38 Wellington 14
- Week 2: Lake Worth 29 Boynton Beach 64
- Week 2: Boca Raton 7 Atlantic 34
- Week 2: Vero Beach 42 Martin County 0
- Week 1: Palm Beach Central 6 Royal Palm Beach 21
- Week 1 Game of the Week: Glades Central 12 Dwyer 7
- Week 1: South Fork 27 Martin County 6
- Week 1: Sebastian River 6 Vero Beach 35
- Week 1: Jupiter 0 Palm Beach Lakes 25
- Week 1: Miramar 14 American Heritage 7
- Week 1: John I. Leonard 0 Palm Beach Gardens 21
- Week 1: Seminole Ridge 21 Boca Raton 25
- Game of the Week Preview: Glades Central vs. Dwyer
- Santaluces 7 Atlantic 26
- Palm Beach Gardens 21 South Fork 14
- Jupiter Christian 14 Suncoast 34
- Lake Worth 20 Glades Central 26
- Coral Springs 27 Boca Raton 30
- Royal Palm Beach 35 Fort Pierce Central 28
- Suncoast Chargers juiced up for a playoff run
- Park Vista starting over after mass exodus
- Parr returns to lead Dwyer in title defense
- Palm Beach Gardens Coney down to Miami, Florida and Notre Dame
- Santaluces looks for continued success under new Chief
- Seminole Ridge Football are young and hungry
- John I. Leonard ready to win again
- Angry American Heritage ready to bounce back
- Excitement rising around Jupiter athletics with turf field near completion
- Grandview Prep hoops teams dominate playoffs
- Dwyer wins State Championship
- Gardens's Green wins BB
- Wellington, Oxbridge host early signing day ceremonies
- Palm Beach Central prepares for playoff rematch with Seminole Ridge
- Thursday night Blitz Scoreboard
- Game of the Week: Gators beat Raiders with defense on senior night
- Game of the Week Preview: Raiders vs. Gators
- Dwyer remains king with win over royal
- McDermott headed to all-American game
- Game of the Week Preview: Seminole Ridge and Palm Beach Central
- Thursday Night Prep Football Scoreboard
- Royal Palm tops Pahokee in Game of the Week
- Week 2 High School Football Scores
- Game of the Week preview: Pahokee vs. Royal Palm Beach
- Jensen Beach High School football coach resigns
- Game of the Week: Dwyer vs. Glades Central
- Kickoff Classic Rundown
- BOCA RATON: Team Preview
- AMERICAN HERITAGE: Team Preview
- FORT PIERCE CENTRAL: Team Preview
- GLADES CENTRAL: Team Preview
- PAHOKEE: Team Preview
- GLADES DAY: Team Preview
- OXBRIDGE ACADEMY: Team Preview
- ROYAL PALM BEACH: Team Preview
- LAKE WORTH: Team Preview
- PALM BEACH GARDENS: Team Preview
- SOUTH FORK: Team Preview
- PALM BEACH CENTRAL: Team Preview
- JUPITER CHRISTIAN: Team Preview
- DWYER: Team Preview
- SEMINOLE RIDGE: Team Preview
- PARK VISTA: Team Preview
- FHSAA looking at PED policies
- CARDINAL NEWMAN: Team Preview
- West Boca Raton dominates Jupiter in Spring Game
- Local high school baseball stars to to impress scouts at Roger Dean Stadium
- Fort Pierce football stacked this spring
- Jupiter historic season ends in state semifinals
- County's best softball players duel in All-Star game
- Jupiter baseball headed to first state tourney
- TKA, West Boca fall, Jupiter advances to States
- American Heritage three-peats as softball champs
- American Heritage wins, TKA falls in softball state semis
- Jupiter, King's Academy baseball move to Regional Final
- Spring football begins for Dwyer and Park Vista
- PB Central knocks off PB Gardens in softball regionals
- Atlantic softball moves on in Regionals
- Cardinal Newman among district semifinal winners
- Hope's homer gives Dwyer win over Wellington
- Jupiter baseball trying to avoid the hype
- HS baseball: Jupiter vs. Palm Beach Gardens
- Boys HS Hoops: Palm Beach Lakes High 52, Royal Palm Beach 43
- Girls HS Hoops: Dwyer 64, Palm Beach Gardens 25
- Girls HS Hoops: Dwyer 67, Boca Raton 41
- National Signing Day round-up
- Athletes sign letters of intent during National Signing Day
- Girls HS Hoops: Dwyer 63, PB Gardens 30
- Burke Bowl Bound
- Shanovia Dove Signs to Play at LIU
- Thursday Night High School Playoffs
- H.S. Blitz: American Heritage vs. Glades Central
- Season 4 of CBS12's Friday Night Blitz begins Friday at 11-pm on CBS 12
- High school football season kicks off Thursday night CBS12 is ready
- American Heritage has a new coach
- Highschool Football Preview: Palm Beach Gardens Gators
- High School Football Preview: Crusaders ready for combat
- High School Football Preview: Bulldogs hit the field
- New state guidlines help student athletes beat the deadly heat
- Dwyer Panthers hungry to return to state title game
- Olypmic Heights takes on Wellington
- Boca Raton Bobcat's spring drills
- Spring Football: Cobras vs. Panthers
- 3A baseball final: Stallions vs. Stallions
- High School football: Bears vs. Hurricanes
- American Heritage faces St. Pete's Catholic.
- Boynton Beach Tigers are focused on starting strong
- Pahokee football team plans to restore lost glory
- Glades Central players determined, loaded with talent
- Eagles vs. Bucs in Palm Beach Gardens
- Spring Preview: Lake Worth Trojans
- Gators look to be 1st Gardens team to win state title
- New Jupiter football coach puts his stamp on the program
- Park Vista Cobras hard at work
- Park Vista athlete survives stroke and keeps running
- Palm Beach Gardens Gators head to state semifinals
- Jupiter Christian Eagles look to continue success
- Suncoast CHargers back on the field with new coach
- Park Vista Cobras vs. Palm Beach Gardens Gators
- Dwyer Panthers hard at work
- Seminole Ridge Hawks are focused
- Flag Football: Cobra vs. Hawks
- Kings Academy Cheerleaders get state championship rings
- High expectations at Cardinal Newman
- New stories coming soon!
sStory headline here
TOKYO (AP) -- Asian stocks were mostly lower today as a deadline for Greece to make a debt payment drew near and Chinese shares plummeted after big gains in the past three months.
WEST PALM BEACH, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 03/21/14 --
Companies that pride themselves on being eco-friendly may have conflicted
ideas between marketing with ad specialties and maintaining their green
TRACY MORGAN SETTLES WITH WAL-MART OVER HIGHWAY WRECK
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) -- Tracy Morgan has settled his lawsuit against Wal-Mart.
ASSAULT RIFLES IN PANTS
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) -- No, that wasn't a pistol in his pocket.
IN THE NEWS: SENATE PANEL TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT IRS BREACH
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Just how could someone electronically slip into an IRS website and make off with the personal information of more than 100,000 taxpayers?
Tonight on CBS12
8:25 PM -- NFL on CBS