Dolphins confident in Tannehill
DAVIE, Fla. -- The Dolphins are full speed ahead, for Sunday's home opener against the Raiders.
While Miami is 0-1 after the loss in Houston, the Dolphins players remain confident in their rookie quarterback.
The learning curve continues for Ryan Tannehill. As the rookie quarterback continue to get acclimated to the NFL, his teammates say he is doing everything right.
"I think he did a great job, I think he stayed composed. He's been the starting quarterback everyone expected him to be and I think he's learning from his mistakes."
"He's been a leader, he's acted not like a rookie. Total confidence and he still has it. The more time he gets out there, the more confident he's going to be. We have total faith in him and he's going to do a great job for us."
While Tannehill's Teammates and coaches are all happy with his development, the rookie quarterback says its not about Development, its about wins and loses.
"I'm going out to win games. Obviously I want to get better every week. It doesn't matter if I'm six years in the league, you want to improve constantly.I Need to make bigger strides now...but I'm excited about where I'm at."
The Dolphins know they have to improve to help their quarterback.
"We got to be better on the offensive side of the ball to help him out. But I think one of the main things I see from him is he is just poised. Even after some of those turnovers, where you can get flustered as a rookie, he was still poised. I think that is something that is important for us to see."
Thursday, September 13 2012, 04:00 PM EDT
Last Update on May 18, 2013 07:55 GMT
PITTSBURGH (AP) -- Sidney Crosby's latest hat trick made a goaltender disappear while helping the Pittsburgh Penguins take a 2-0 lead in the NHL's Eastern Conference semifinals.
Crosby scored the Pens' first three goals before Brenden Morrow notched the eventual game-winner in the second period of a 4-3 triumph against Ottawa. Crosby's third goal of the night chased Senators goaltender Craig Anderson, who stopped 18 of 21 shots.
Paul Martin and Kris Letang (leh-TANG') each had two assists to help the Penguins earn their fourth straight win since Tomas Vokoun replaced Marc-Andre Fleury in goal. Vokoun stopped only 19 shots but blanked the Senators over the final 17:59.
Kyle Turris, Colin Greening and Jean-Gabriel Pageau (pah-ZHOH') scored for Ottawa, which hosts Game 3 on Sunday.
UNDATED (AP) -- The Pittsburgh Pirates took advantage of a pair of dropped fly balls to turn a 4-1 deficit into a 5-4 win over the Houston Astros.
Travis Snider scored the winning run after right fielder Jimmy Paredes collided with second baseman Jake Elmore with two out in the ninth, allowing Russell Martin's fly ball to land on the turf. Chris Carter dropped a fly to right for a three-base error in the sixth, allowing Garrett Jones to hit an RBI double. In between, Pedro Alvarez tied the game with a two-run homer before the Pirates won for the seventh time in eight tries to move a season-high eight games over .500.
Also in the majors, Paul Goldschmidt was 4-for-5 with two homers and four RBIs as Arizona hammered Miami 9-2. Eric Chavez also homered and had four hits to back Trevor Cahill, who gave up one run and five hits in eight innings.
David Freese (freez) hit a grand slam to highlight the Cardinals' six-run first in a 7-6 downing of Milwaukee. The big rally allowed St. Louis to withstand a pair of three-run homers by Aramis (ah-RAH'-mihs) Ramirez and win for the 13th time in 16 games.
Domonic Brown drove in the tiebreaking run on an infield grounder in the eighth as the Phils beat Cincinnati 5-3 to end the Reds' six-game winning streak. Cliff Lee had to settle for a no-decision, blanking the Reds until Jay Bruce hit a two-run homer in the seventh.
The Dodgers enjoyed a 4-2 lead until Justin Upton launched a grand slam in the sixth inning of Atlanta's 8-5 win over Los Angeles. Paul Maholm (mah-HAH'-luhm) gave up two earned runs and eight hits in six innings for his fifth win.
Adam LaRoche hit two towering home runs and Chad Tracy's solo shot in the 10th inning lifted the Washington Nationals to a 6-5 victory over the San Diego Padres.
Jordan Pacheco hit a grand slam and had five RBIs as Colorado outscored San Francisco 10-9. Carlos Gonzalez padded the Rockies' 11-hit attack by going 2-for-4 with a solo homer, two RBIs and three runs scored.
Matt Harvey pitched into the eighth inning and delivered the tiebreaking single as the New York Mets beat the Cubs 3-2 in Chicago. Daniel Murphy and David Wright hit solo homers to help Harvey improve to 5-0.
Hiroki Kuroda (hih-ROH'-kee kuh-ROH'-dah) tossed two-hit ball while striking out five over eight innings of the New York Yankees' 5-0 shutout of Toronto. Losing pitcher Mark Buehrle (BUR'-lee) fell to 1-10 in 15 starts against the Yankees.
Kelly Johnson smacked a three-run homer and had four RBIs while Tampa Bay was building a 12-4 lead in a 12-10 win at Baltimore. Yunel Escobar (yoo-NEHL' EHS'-koh-bahr) had three hits and three RBIs to back Jeremy Hellickson, who became the second pitcher in Rays history to win a game despite allowing eight runs.
Boston has a three-game winning streak after Jonny Gomes (gohmz) lifted a sacrifice fly in the 10th inning to give the Red Sox a 3-2 win at Minnesota. Bosox designated hitter David Ortiz is hitting .344 after going 3-for-4 with an RBI.
Miguel Cabrera went 3-for-4 and doubled home the tiebreaking run in the sixth inning of Detroit's 2-1 triumph at Texas. Rick Porcello allowed a run and five hits in 5 2/3 innings to help manager Jim Leyland get his 1,699th career win.
Jason Kipnis belted a three-run homer in the bottom of the 10th to lift Cleveland past Seattle 6-3. Drew Stubbs also homered and started the winning rally with a walk before the Indians won for the 15th time in 19 games.
Josh Donaldson homered in the seventh inning before Adam Rosales hit an eighth-inning blast to give Oakland a 2-1 win over Kansas City. The homers spoiled a nice outing by Royals starter James Shields, who struck out nine and went the distance on a six-hitter.
Chris Sale struck out 12 while allowing three hits over 7 2/3 innings to pitch the Chicago White Sox past the Angels 3-0. Solo homers by Alex Rios and Adam Dunn helped Sale claim his fifth win.
UNDATED (AP) -- Andy Pettitte has become the 13th player to land on the New York Yankees' disabled list, one day after straining an upper back muscle during a 3-2 loss to Seattle.
Vidal Nuno (NOON'-yoh) is being recalled from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre to replace Pettitte in the rotation. Nuno beat the Indians in his first major league start on Monday.
The Yankees did not place catcher Chris Stewart on the DL after he injured a groin Thursday night.
In other baseball news:
-- Right fielder Jason Heyward has been activated from the disabled list by the Braves. Friday's game marked his first appearance since his appendix was removed April 22.
-- Reid Ryan has been named president of the Houston Astros. The eldest son of Hall of Fame pitcher Nolan Ryan was the CEO of a group that owns the Triple-A Round Rock Express and Double-A Corpus Christi Hooks. His father played for the Astros from 1980-88.
-- St. Louis Cardinals pitcher Jake Westbrook has received another elbow treatment, The Associated Press has learned, likely pushing back his return. The right-hander is on the 15-day disabled list with elbow inflammation and had been scheduled to throw Friday. He told the AP he had an injection to his elbow Friday.
-- Reliever Vinnie Pestano has been activated off of the disabled list by Cleveland. The team's top set-up man went on the DL with a sore right elbow on May 1. To make room on their roster, the Indians optioned left-hander Nick Hagadone to Triple-A Columbus.
UNDATED (AP) -- Jets running back Mike Goodson is facing drug and weapons charges after a New Jersey traffic stop. State police say Goodson was a passenger in a vehicle stopped early Friday morning. A police spokesman says both Goodson and the man driving were charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and three weapons charges stemming from a handgun found in the vehicle. Goodson played three seasons for Carolina and one for Oakland before the Jets signed him to a three-year deal in the offseason.
In other NFL news:
-- The Bears have all of their draft picks under contract after giving guard Kyle Long to a four-year package. Long was taken with the 20th pick as the Bears try to beef up a line that ranked among the worst in recent years.
-- Seattle Seahawks defensive end Bruce Irvin was suspended for the first four games of the 2013 season after the league announced he violated the NFL policy on performance-enhancing substances. Irvin will be to Seattle's active roster on Sept. 30 following the Seahawks' Week 4 game against the Texans.
-- The Oakland Raiders have signed free agent punter Chris Kluwe (KLOO'-wee) as a possible replacement for the departed Shane Lechler (LEHK'-lur). An eight-year NFL vet, Kluwe played in 127 games for the Minnesota Vikings with a 44.4 yard career average. He ranks second all-time in Minnesota history with a 37.3 net average.
PREAKNESS-BLACK EYED SUSAN
BALTIMORE (AP) --Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert and Kentucky Derby-winning jockey Joel (joh-EHL') Rosario teamed up to win the Black Eyed Susan stakes at Pimlico today with Fiftyshadesofhay.
Fiftyshadesofhay made a late move to overtake Marathon Lady to win the race for 3-year-old fillies held annually the day before the Preakness since 1919.
In the Preakness Baffert will enter Govenor Charlie. Rosario is aboard Orb, the heavy morning line favorite for the 138th Preakness Stakes.
A field of just nine will compete in the second leg of the horse racing Triple Crown tomorrow.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) -- Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson says that a deal is in place to sell the Kings to a group led by software tycoon. Johnson helped assemble the new ownership group in a bid to keep the Kings in California's capital city, a feat that was accomplished earlier in the week when NBA owners rejected a bid to move the franchise to Seattle.
The NBA is expected to officially approve the sale next week.
UNDATED (AP) -- Former U.S. Open champion Ken Venturi has died at age 82 just 12 days after he was inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame.
Venturi had been hospitalized the last two months for a spinal infection, pneumonia and an intestinal infection. He won the 1964 U.S. Open at Congressional despite playing with severe dehydration, and overcame a childhood stuttering problem to spend 35 years in the broadcast booth with CBS Sports.
PGA-BYRON NELSON CHAMPIONSHIP
IRVING, Texas (AP) -- Keegan Bradley remains the leader through two rounds of the PGA's Byron Nelson Championship near Dallas.
Bradley followed Thursday's course record-breaking 60 with a 1-under 69 for an 11-under total, three shots ahead of Tom Gillis and Sang-Moon Bae. John Huh, Ryan Palmer and Charl Schwartzel are four strokes back.
Teenager Guan Tianlang missed the cut following a 77 that left him 7-over.
MOBILE, Ala. (AP) -- Jessica Korda is the leader through two rounds of the Mobile Bay LPGA Classic after firing a 7-under-par 65 that leaves her minus-13 for the tournament. She's one ahead of Karrie Webb, who also played a bogey-free round and birdied her last three holes for a 63.
CONCORD, N.C. (AP) -- The lineup is set for Saturday's All-Star Race and Sprint Showdown at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Carl Edwards will start from the pole for the All-Star race after posting a qualifying speed of 145.556 mph. Dale Earnhardt was second in qualifying to earn a spot in the front row, just ahead of Kurt Busch and Greg Biffle.
Martin Truex Jr. took the Sprint Showdown pole at 193.424 mph and is joined on the front row by Jamie McMurray. Juan Pablo Montoya and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. make up Row 2.
- Dolphins sign former Glades Central star
- Heat close out Bulls in 5
- 'The Beautiful Game' changing lives in Hobe Sound
- Delray Beach overflowing with young tennis talent
- Game 4 Preview: John Evenson talks with Sun Sentinel's Dave Hyde
- Athlete of the Week: Park Vista's Jason Tellex
- Dee says Dolphins moving to Palm Beach is a possibility
- Former NFL player McIntyre arrested in Port St. Lucie
- Jupiter & Kings Academy moving on in baseball, Park Vista volleyball onto States
- Bulls burn the Heat in Game One
- Sun Sentinel's Chris Perkins breaks down Dolphins Rookie Camp
- Seminole Ridge to face Jupiter in regional semifinal
- State house passes Spring Training Aid bill, stops Sun Life renovations
- Athlete of the Week: Morgan Lauer
- Dolphins rookie camp kicks off competitive offseason
- Bills' McIntyre hosting softball fundraiser in Port St. Lucie
- Heart condition pushes Juno Beach golfer
- Marlins dealt major blow as surging Stanton sidelined
- Palm Beach Central's Bostic picked by Bears in NFL Draft
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Bench-clearing hockey brawl
- Dolphins ring in new era with fresh uniforms and fresh draft pick
- Heat vs. Bucks, Game 2
- Palm Beach Central grad Jon Bostic ready for NFL draft
- Zacara defends U.S. Open Polo Title in front of a capacity crowd
- Positive Signs all around at FAU Spring Game
- LaCrosse takes Senior Amateur in playoff
- Wellington Jiu-Jitsu team strikes gold at World Championships
- Williams sisters feeling at home for Fed Cup
- Woulfe, Dew among Senior Am leaders after Round One
- Fed Cup team meets local elementary students
- Management giant IMG takes over Honda Classic
- Palm Beach State baseball star eyes Miami and the Majors
- World renowned Polo title game slated for Wellington this week
- Anquan Boldin and NFL friends get on the hardwood
- 9-year-old tennis talent battles diabetes on the court
- Anquan Boldin continues to give back to South Florida
- Legendary golf course designer Pete Dye in Port St. Lucie
- HS baseball: Jupiter vs. Palm Beach Gardens
- Marlins home opener sure to have a mixed vibe
- Wheelchair Tennis in Boca Raton looks for a boost
- Athlete of the Week: Jupiter's Kylee Hanson
- Students bowl with the Fins
- Florida Derby winner Orb a favorite for Kentucky Derby
- FAU survives scare from intracity 'rival'
- Palm Beach Central's McDermott commits to Miami
- Yankee fan builds ultimate South Florida Yankees 'man cave'
- NCAA Bracket Challenge, April 1
- Marlins ready to play ball and celebrate 20 years
- Athlete of the Week- Palm Beach Central's K.C. McDermott
- Orb wins Florida Derby; heading towards Kentucky Derby
- Spring Training ends in Jupiter
- Hurricanes lose in Sweet 16
- Gators ready to deal with Dunk City
- Big blasts lift Marlins over Nationals
- FGCU A.K.A "Dunk City" celebrates their Sweet 16 Eagles
- NCAA Bracket Challenge, March 25
- Tiger Woods back on top of golf with win at Arnold Palmer Invitational
- Palm Beach County Sports Hall of Fame expands in talent
- Stanton back to lead Marlins
- Local 8th grader competes with the world's best Polo players
- Marlins' McKeon backs Loria and off-season trades
- NCAA Bracket Challenge
- Miami Hurricanes prepare for March Madness
- Women's Golf Day a big boost for the sport
- Athlete of the Week- Palm Beach Garden's Ta'Coia Williams
- Palm Beach Gardens in running for spring training site
- Marlins Pitcher Fernandez escapes Cuba for baseball
- Bob Toski talks about induction into PGA Pro H.O.F.
- Saying goodbye to CBS12's Pat Murphy
- Report: Dolphins "lead dog" in landing star receiver Wallace
- Marlins Ponder Length of spring training
- Dolphins re-sign both Hartline and Moore
- Yankees fans take over Jupiter; Marlins host Friday
- Marlins' Brantly is the young leading the young
- McIlroy says withdrawing was wrong
- Jose Fernandez ranked a top 5 prospect by MLB.com
- Marlins' John Maine hopes to crack starting rotation
- Michael Thompson wins Honda Classic for first PGA win
- Duke edges Miami in Top 10 Rematch
- Tiger Woods stuck at par after posting another 70
- Youngsters Guthrie and Thompson Lead at Honda Classic
- Guthrie Leads at Honda Classic After Dramatic Day
- Rory McIlroy walks off course at Honda Classic
- College Hoops: Embry Riddle 91, Northwood 81
- Spring Training: Marlins 7, NY Mets 5
- Marlins Chris Coghlan working his way back
- Northwood advances to semifinals with big win over Southeastern
- Heat win their 10th Straight in Philly
- Marlins Lose Mathis in Preseason Opener
- Fiery Crash at Daytona Injures Fans
- Marlins to kick off preseason Saturday with high hopes
- One-on-One: Tennis legend John McEnroe
- Honda Classic kick-off party at Gardens Mall
- South Florida's newest sport Boccia is a game changer
- Big names coming to Delray Beach for 2013 ITC
- Jose Fernandez: Marlins pitching prospect
- Miami Marlins are 'young and hungry'
- Marlin's Stanton ready to move on from November's trade
- Miami Marlins Catcher: Star in the making
- Northwood Seahawks honor CBS12's Pat Murphy
- College Hoops: Northwood 93, Warern 63
- World series qualifying poker event at Palm Beach Kennel Club
- Marlins top pitcher: Ricky Nolasco
- Marlins first day of spring training
- Tiger Woods confirmed for 2013 Honda Classic
- Tway: 'Always trying to figure this game out'
- Fundraiser benefits son of golfer Dana Quigley
- National Signing Day round-up
- Athletes sign letters of intent during National Signing Day
- Annika Sorenstam offers tips at Allianz
- Bernhard Langer 'likes his chances' at this year's Allianz
- Northwood Seahawks beat Palm Beach Atlantic, 74-62
- Baltimore Ravens win Super Bowl 47
- Super Bowl 47 kicks off in New Orleans
- FAU Owls beat UL-Monroe 76 - 71
- FAU Owls open 2012 season against the Miami Hurricanes
- Jupiter High beats Atlantic High 77-68
- Northwood University beats Ava Maria 78-64
- Lexi Thompson anxious for new season beginning Feb. 14
- Nationally ranked Northwood Seahawks to play Ava Maria
- A-Rod denies PED use report; MLB investigates
- Obama honors NBA Champion Miami Heat
- Bucs in action: Benjamin defeats Cardinal Mooney
- Palm Beach Piranhas prepping for next game
- Michelle Wie looks for a bounce back season
- Former CBS12 Athlete of the Year, Emanuel Cook, heads to the Superbowl
- Friends, baseball greats gather for Gary Carter Golf Classic
- 44th Bethesda Hospital Foundation Pro-Am
- American Heritage Stallions edge Pine Crest, 1-0
- Dwyer girls basketball beats Lake Worth, 75-69
- Competitive golf returns to Palm Beach Atlantic
- Rory Mcilroy heads commitments for Honda Classic
- Panthers beat Palm Beach Lakes Rams, 82-42
- Northwood defeats Florida Memorial, 90-53
- New professional football league in the Palm Beaches
- Palm Beach Gardens Rams beat Forest Hill
- BCS pre-game party in full swing
- Polo returns to Wellington for 10th season
- FAU beats Lafayette 75 to 70
- New basketball league in Palm Beach
- Steve Lebrun embarks on new journey
- FAU vs. Hofstra
- Will Likely Picks Maryland
- Anquan Boldin Foundation Gives Back
- FAU's Greg Gantt a scoring machine
- FAU Owls remain upbeat despite loss
- Northwood hoops to double-digit win
- FAU comes up just short to Stetson
- Gearing up for spring training
- Hot ticket for Honda Classic
- Northwood wraps up OT victory
- Dolphins Defeat Jaguars
- Stars Out For Hospice Fundraiser
- Northwood Wins Battle at the Beach
- Jupiter Boys' hold off Gardens
- Northwood defeats Point U
- Pavin back at Broken Sound, Watson to be Ryder Cup leader
- Top Juniors in action at "Little Mo" Tennis
- Top Youth Boxers in Royal Palm Beach
- Dolphins Slim Playoff Hopes Need W
- Girls HS Hoops: Dwyer 63, PB Gardens 30
- 21st Groza Awards dinner held Tuesday evening
- Lynn soccer program nabs soccer title
- Top kickers make local stop
- Burke Bowl Bound
- FAU making the move to C-USA
- Dwyer takes win over Palm Beach Gardens
- Duke looking to hit it big in 2013
- Dolphins Thinking Playoffs
- Palm Beach Lakes tops Jupiter on the court
- The "iron man" of golf
- Northwood rolls Devry en route to win
- Pro golfers swing for charity
- Dolphins' confidence is back after win over Hawks
- Camacho clinically brain dead
- Dolphins confident they will turn it around
- Lake Worth Christian wins big
- Venus Williams opens new clay courts in Boca
- Young FAU hoops looking to improve
- FAU Football confident after winning 2 of 3
- Shanovia Dove Signs to Play at LIU
- New head man for PGA America
- Blockbuster deal, Marlins ship big names to Toronto
- South Florida PGA Awards
- Pros battle it out at skills compettion on the links
- Dolphins need to protect QB
- Dolphins Ready For Playoff Push
- Marlins Introduce New Manager
- Palm Beach Central rolls Boca Raton
- Jupiter tops Park Vista
- Wait and see on Tannehill
- Dwyer blanks Lake Worth
- Reggie Bush and Dolphins Ready For Rematch with Jets
- The Greek's Trifecta: Week 8
- Northwood hoops starting season #1
- Wellington holds off Dwyer in playoff action
- Dolphins gearing up for Jets
- Tennis legend Chris Evert set to host charity event
- Marlins fire manager Ozzie Guillen
- Marlins Trade Heath Bell
- Josh Drives the Miss Geico Boat
- Jabar Gaffney Getting Closer
- Local running back lands big award
- Canes drop second straight
- Seminoles back on track
- Gators top Vandy
- Bradley shines at the Battle at BallenIsles
- Get ready to go racing on the water
- Local golfer ready for big show
- Starks wins AFC award
- Tannehill Continues to Impress
- Athlete of the Week: Clancy Waugh
- Dolphins Offense Impressive
- Battle at BallenIsles ready to go
- Lake Worth Christian holds on for big win
- Ray Allen fitting in with Heat
- Athlete of the Week: Greg Bryant
- Canes win thriller
- Ft. Pierce Central stays unbeaten
- NFL reaches tentative agreement with refs
- Dolphins ready for visting Jets
- World Baseball Classic swings into local scene
- Dolphins honor Boca High student
- Miami Dolphins win Sunday
- Dolphins Confident
- The Greek's Trifecta: Week 2
- Former Dolphin Chris Chambers gets into fitness business in South Florida
- Dolphins confident in Tannehill
- Volleyball Hometown Highlights: Cobras vs. Panthers
- Watch Dolphins games on CBS12 with audio in Spanish
- The Miami Dolphins "prep" for the Texans, Quarterback Ryan Tannehill is ready
- Friday Night Blitz Week 1
- Blitz Preview Atlantic Eagles
- Lynn University soccer team looking for a successful season
- FAU ready for home opener next Friday
- Jupiter Christian Eagles ready to thro some pig skin
- Jupiter Warriors Ready for Football
- Owls Scrimmage in front of fans in Boca Raton
- Optimism running high for Pahokee Football team
- Dolphins Have Work to Do
- Fantasy Football and Golf Event Coming to PGA National
- Dolphins to start Tannehill
- Raiders Football Team Thinking State Title
- Dolphins Quarterback situation remains unclear
- Glades Day Gators ready for the Season
- Dolphins QB Update and Rookies looking to make splash
- Games in Jupiter: Roger Dean Stadium to host WBC
- Chad Johnson arrested on domestic violence charges, bonds out of a Broward County Jail
- Prepping for water ski national championships at Okeeheelee Park
- Top players tune up for PGA Championship
- DOLPHINS: Jeff Ireland interview
- Ryan Tannehill reports to Dolphins training camp
- Ryan Tannehill Signs with the Dolphins
- St. Lucie Mets honor Gary Carter
- Fins Football Academy in Boca
- New faces at Pelini's first FAU training camp
- New faces at Pelini's first FAU training camp
- Report: Golden's staff broke recruiting rules
- Giving Back: Team Elam Football Camp
- Top junior golfers set to collide at Ballenisles
- Royal Palm Beach Lightning head to the Pony League World Series
- Clay Court Championships: Battling for titles in Delray Beach
- Tiger Woods focused on British Open
- Marlins: Improvement on tap?
- Pahokee boxer, 16, on verge of greatnees with helpf from the Police Athletic League
- Major coming for Tiger?
- Delray Beach bids for Davis Cup finals
- Youth baseball bring historic Vero Beach Dodgertown fields to life
- Legends lend a hand at 2nd annual Ryder Cup Junior Academy
- FAU hires Patrick Chun as new athletic director
- Christian Yelich has bright future as center
- Learning the fundamentals at FAU baseball camp
- Howard Schnellenberger says 4-team playoff is progress but more can be done
- When David Clowney "isn't" talking to area kids about life he's working on his football skills
- Miami Heat win 91-85 over Oklahoma Thunder
- Basketball campers learning from legendary Rollie Massimino
- Lynn University hosts week long youth soccer camp
- Dolphins working their tails off for new head Coach Philbin
- Dolphins ready to embrace 'Hard Knocks' cameras
- I'll Have Another's bid to be the 1st triple crown winner scratched
- Heath Evans 7 on 7 Champsionship this Saturday
- Los Angeles drafts former Cardinal Newman star RJ Alvarez
- Nick Price to captain President's Cup team
- Cameron Wake makes switch to Dolphin's Defensive
- Dolphins quarterback tryouts heating up
- Dolphins making the defense better
- Former Marlins, Martin County deputy arrested on DUI charges
- Dolfans get inside look with new reality TV show
- All 3 Dolphins quarterback are in the mix
- Dolphins full squad workouts
- Yeremiah Bell signs with New York Jets
- Pat Murphy hosts annual charity auction for the Boys and Girls Clubs
- Coach Muschamp greets Gator nation
- Kellie Lewis-Jay signs 5-year deal to be Owls coach
- Jacory Harris impresses Dolphins
- Dolphins: All eyes on Tannehill
- Greenacres water skier prepares for Nationals at Okeeheelee Park
- Gators vs. Warriors
- Stephen Ross: Looking to build a winning team
- Dolphins draft Texas A&M QB Tannehill
- Sue Cohn wins Palm Beach County Women's Amateur
- Palm Beach County Women's Amateur Championship at PGA National
- Optimism running high among Dolphins
- Dolphins: Day 1 of Philbin era
- Dolphin's Phillip Merling handed his walking papers
- Robert Allenby
- FAU hoops coach gets raise, contract extension
- First look at FAU's Owls with Pelini
- Postseason NHL schedule
- Anquan Boldin charity golf tournament in Royal Palm Beach
- Can the Marlins recover from Ozzie Guillen's mouth?
- Miami Marlins manager suspended over pro-Castro comments
- Kent Bottenfield head coach at PBA
- Marlins: Progress for Stanton
- Dolphins in rebuilding mode
- Roddick upsets Federer at Key Biscayne
- Indiana Pacers beat Miami Heat
- FAU searches for a new athletic director
- FAU spring game