Stephen Ross: Looking to build a winning team
29 years after selecting Dan Marino in the first round of the NFL Draft, the Dolphins made Texas A&M quarterback Ryan Tannehill the 8th pick and the future of the franchise at quarterback. Some say Tannehill, who started just 19 games in college is a project. Others, say the 6'4 strong armed quarterback will be able to contribute right away.
Tuesday, May 1 2012, 02:34 PM EDT
Last Update on May 23, 2013 10:38 GMT
MIAMI (AP) -- It was an MVP performance by the NBA's top player.
LeBron James hit a layup as time expired in overtime to lift the Miami Heat past the Indiana Pacers 103-102 in Game 1 of the NBA's Eastern Conference finals. The Heat led 101-99 until Paul George hit three free throws with 2.2 remaining in overtime. James bailed out the Heat by driving down the left side of the lane and providing the game's 17th and final lead change.
James finished with his ninth postseason triple-double, delivering 30 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists. The Heat also received solid production from Chris Anderson, who came off the bench to added 16 points on 7-of-7 shooting.Dwyane (dwayn) Wade chipped in 19 points, six rebounds and five assists before fouling out.
The Pacers' starting forwards accounted for 72 points. George was high man for the Pacers with 27 points, David West finished with 26 and Roy Hibbert had 19 and nine rebounds.
Game 2 is Friday at Miami.
OTTAWA (AP) -- The Pittsburgh Penguins are a win away from a berth in the NHL's Eastern Conference finals.
The Penguins scored five straight goals over the second and third periods to turn a 2-1 deficit into a 7-3 rout of the Senators in Ottawa. Chris Kunitz (KOO'-nihts) and Jarome Iginla (ih-GIHN'-luh) scored 40 seconds apart during the first two minutes of the second period to put Pittsburgh ahead 3-2. Pascal Dupuis (doo-PWEE'), Sidney Crosby and Iginla later tallied during a 1:44 span of the third period to make it 7-2 with 10:07 remaining.
Neal and Iginla each finished with two goals and an assist, while Kris Letang (leh-TANG') set up four goals.
Tomas Vokoun (voh-KOON') stopped 31 shots for the Penguins, who can wrap up the series at home on Friday.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) -- The Vancouver Canucks have fired head coach Alain Vigneault (VEEN'-yoh) and assistants Rick Bowness and Newell Browne following the team's quick exit in the NHL's Western Conference quarterfinals. The Canucks won the Northwest Division title but were swept by the Sharks in the opening round. Vigneault is the club's all-time leader in coaching victories, going 313-170-57 with six division crowns, two Presidents' trophies and a trip to the 2011 Stanley Cup finals.
UNDATED (AP) -- Don Mattingly teed off on his players Wednesday morning, just before his players teed off on the Milwaukee Brewers.
Don Mattingly publicly discussed his club's lack of mental toughness and said he wanted a balanced team that has grit and fight. He benched All-Star outfielder Andre Ethier (EE'-thee-ur) for the third time in six games and said he was "putting out my lineup that I feel is going to be the most competitive and going to compete the hardest." The comments came with the Dodgers mired in the NL West basement at 19-26.
Mattingly's club responded by scoring seven runs over the first three innings of a 9-2 rout of Milwaukee. Carl Crawford and Scott Van Slyke drove in two runs each and Ramon Hernandez hit his first home run with the Dodgers.
Also in the majors, Evan Gattis (GAT'-his) launched a grand slam and Atlanta picked up its sixth consecutive win by whipping Minnesota 8-3. B.J. Upton and Ramiro Pena also went deep as the Braves dealt the Twins their eighth straight loss.
Colorado has grabbed a piece of the NL West lead by taking the rubber match of its series with Arizona, beating the visiting Diamondbacks 4-1. Carlos Gonzalez hit a solo homer and an RBI triple to help Jorge De La Rosa improve to 8-0 lifetime against the Diamondbacks at Coors Field.
San Francisco dropped into a first-place tie by failing to complete a three-game sweep of Washington, losing 2-1 in 10 innings. Bryce Harper hit a solo homer in the sixth and scored the winning run on Ian Desmond's RBI single.
Tyler Lyons was outstanding in his major league debut, surrendering only one run and four hits in seven innings to pitch St. Louis past San Diego 5-3. Lyons had a three-hit shutout until Jedd Gyorko (JUR'-koh) led off the bottom of the seventh with a homer.
Brandon Phillips provided the tiebreaking, RBI double while Cincinnati was scoring three times in the ninth to beat the Mets 7-4 and complete a three-game sweep. Phillips had a pair of RBIs, Joey Votto (VAH'-toh) belted a two-run homer and Zach Cozart went 4-for-5 with two runs scored in the Reds' 10th win in 12 games.
Pittsburgh won for the 10th time in 12 games as Francisco Liriano gave up just two hits in seven innings of a 1-0 shutout of the Chicago Cubs. Andrew McCutchen doubled twice and scored the game's only run on a single by Garrett Jones in the first.
Cliff Lee tossed a three-hitter and Delmon Young homered for the second straight day in Philadelphia's 3-0 victory at Miami. It was Lee's 12th career shutout and first since Sept. 5, 2011.
Miguel Cabrera continued his torrid start by going 2-for-4 with a two-run homer and three RBIs in Detroit's 11-7 win at Cleveland. Cabrera has 13 homers and leads the majors with a .387 average and 52 RBIs.
Texas used first inning homers by David Murphy and Adrian Beltre (BEHL'-tray) for a 3-1 win over Oakland. Thirty-year old Ross Wolf picked up the win in his first major league start, allowing a run and three hits in five-plus innings.
Chris Davis socked his league-leading 14th homer and Matt Wieters (WEE'-turz) added a three-run shot as Baltimore doubled up the New York Yankees 6-3 in the rubber match of the series. Nick Markakis (mahr-KAY'-kihs) also homered for the Birds, who've won two straight since a six-game skid.
Clay Buchholz is 7-0 after holding the White Sox to a run and five hits in seven innings of Boston's 6-2 victory at Chicago. David Ortiz and Daniel Nava (NAH'-vah) poke two-run singles as the Red Sox win for the sixth time in eight games.
C.J. Wilson struck out 10 while allowing a run and six hits in eight innings of the Angels' 7-1 win over Seattle. Josh Hamilton hit a two-run single and Alberto Callaspo (ky-AS'-poh) had two RBIs as Los Angeles sent the Mariners to their season-high sixth straight loss.
Toronto rode Jose Bautista's bat to a 4-3, 10-inning win over Tampa Bay. Bautista was 4-for-4 with two homers and four RBIs, including the walk-off single.
J.D. Martinez hit a two-run homer off James Shields before Houston completed a 3-1 win against Kansas City. Jordan Lyles allowed a run and six hits in six innings to help the Astros win a series for only the fourth time this year.
UNDATED (AP) -- The New York Yankees have suffered another injury to a key player.
Pitcher Hiroki Kuroda (hih-ROH'-kee kuh-ROH'-dah) suffered a bruised left calf when struck in the leg by a line drive off the bat of Manny Machado in the second inning. Kuroda tried to pitch through the pain before coming out in the third inning.
Kuroda was tagged for five runs and eight hits in two-plus innings.
In other major league news, Cardinals hurler Jaime (HY'-may) Garcia is expected to miss the rest of the season following surgery to repair tears in his rotator cuff and labrum. Garcia is 5-2 with a 3.58 ERA in nine starts this year.
Right-hander Kyle Lohse (lohsh) will miss his next scheduled turn in the Milwaukee Brewers' rotation because of irritation in his pitching elbow. Lohse signed a $33 million, three-year contract with Milwaukee a week before opening day and is 1-5 with a 3.76 ERA.
Third baseman Trevor Plouffe (ploof) has been placed on the seven-day disabled list by the Twins with a concussion. He was struck in the head by Dan Uggla's shin while breaking up an attempted double play Tuesday in a game with Atlanta.
Philadelphia Phillies second baseman Chase Utley is scheduled for an MRI on his sore ribcage on Thursday. Utley was scratched from the Phillies' 7-3 win against the Miami Marlins on Tuesday night and wasn't in Wednesday's lineup. He is hitting .272 with seven homers and 25 RBIs.
CHICAGO (AP) -- Former Associated Press defensive player of the year Brian Urlacher (UR'-lah-kur) says he's retiring after spending 13 seasons with the Chicago Bears.
Urlacher started 180 games from 2000 through 2012, and recorded a team-record 1,779 tackles. He has 41 1/2 sacks, 22 interceptions, 16 fumble recoveries and 11 forced fumbles.
The eight-time Pro Bowl selection was the AP's defensive player of the year in 2005 and helped lead the 2006 team to the Super Bowl.
He became a free agent after failing to work out a new contract with the Bears in March.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) -- San Francisco 49ers leading wide receiver Michael Crabtree has had surgery to repair a torn right Achilles tendon. Crabtree had the surgery a day after suffering the injury during an organized team activity.
Coach Jim Harbaugh would not speculate when Crabtree might return to play, but indicated that the surgery was not expected to be season ending.
The 25-year-old Crabtree had career highs last season with 85 receptions for 1,105 yards and nine touchdowns for the NFC champion Niners.
MORRISTOWN, N.J. (AP) -- New York Jets running back Mike Goodson has pleaded not guilty to drug and weapons charges in New Jersey. He was arrested early last Friday along with a friend after they were found in a car stopped on Interstate 80. The men were charged with marijuana possession, possession of drug paraphernalia and weapons offenses stemming from a 45-caliber semi-automatic handgun that included a hollow-point bullet found in the vehicle.
UNDATED (AP) -- It looks like Mike Krzyzewski (shuh-SHEF'-skee) wants more gold.
A person with knowledge of the decision says the Duke coach has agreed to return as U.S. men's Olympic basketball coach for the 2016 Olympics.
Krzyzewski was originally expected to step down but instead will attempt to lead the Americans to a third straight gold medal, the person tells The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because no official announcement has been made.
The Hall of Fame coach has led the Americans since 2005, winning gold at the 2008 and 2012 Olympics, and the 2010 world basketball championship.
PARIS (AP) -- Americans Brian Baker and Mardy Fish have pulled out of the upcoming French Open. Organizers say that Baker has not recovered from a right knee operation and Fish is unfit because of heart problems. Seventh-ranked Juan Martin del Potro (wahn mar-TEEN' dehl POHT'-roh) of Argentina has pulled out as well because of a respiratory virus.
U.S. Open champion Andy Murray pulled out Tuesday because of a chronic back injury.
UNDATED (AP) -- Sergio Garcia apologized to Tiger Woods for saying he would serve fried chicken if they were to have dinner at the U.S. Open, an ugly addition to nearly two weeks of verbal sparring.
The flap is the latest dust-up between the two golfers who verbally sparred during The Players Championship two weeks ago. Garcia made the remark at a European golf celebration in England yesterday. The Spanish golfer says he feels sick about it.
Woods took to Twitter to say the comment wasn't silly, rather it was wrong and hurtful. He says he's confident there is "real regret" about the comment as made.
- New Dolphins make debut at OTAs
- "LoMo" makes rehab stint in Jupiter
- Tennis Phenom "Tornado" needs funding for the French Open
- Palm Beach State Baseball ready for World Series
- Jupiter historic season ends in state semifinals
- Dolphins sign former Glades Central star
- Heat close out Bulls in 5
- 'The Beautiful Game' changing lives in Hobe Sound
- Delray Beach overflowing with young tennis talent
- Game 4 Preview: John Evenson talks with Sun Sentinel's Dave Hyde
- Athlete of the Week: Park Vista's Jason Tellex
- Dee says Dolphins moving to Palm Beach is a possibility
- Former NFL player McIntyre arrested in Port St. Lucie
- Jupiter & Kings Academy moving on in baseball, Park Vista volleyball onto States
- Bulls burn the Heat in Game One
- Sun Sentinel's Chris Perkins breaks down Dolphins Rookie Camp
- Seminole Ridge to face Jupiter in regional semifinal
- State house passes Spring Training Aid bill, stops Sun Life renovations
- Athlete of the Week: Morgan Lauer
- Dolphins rookie camp kicks off competitive offseason
- Bills' McIntyre hosting softball fundraiser in Port St. Lucie
- Heart condition pushes Juno Beach golfer
- Marlins dealt major blow as surging Stanton sidelined
- Palm Beach Central's Bostic picked by Bears in NFL Draft
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Bench-clearing hockey brawl
- Dolphins ring in new era with fresh uniforms and fresh draft pick
- Heat vs. Bucks, Game 2
- Palm Beach Central grad Jon Bostic ready for NFL draft
- Zacara defends U.S. Open Polo Title in front of a capacity crowd
- Positive Signs all around at FAU Spring Game
- LaCrosse takes Senior Amateur in playoff
- Wellington Jiu-Jitsu team strikes gold at World Championships
- Williams sisters feeling at home for Fed Cup
- Woulfe, Dew among Senior Am leaders after Round One
- Fed Cup team meets local elementary students
- Management giant IMG takes over Honda Classic
- Palm Beach State baseball star eyes Miami and the Majors
- World renowned Polo title game slated for Wellington this week
- Anquan Boldin and NFL friends get on the hardwood
- 9-year-old tennis talent battles diabetes on the court
- Anquan Boldin continues to give back to South Florida
- Legendary golf course designer Pete Dye in Port St. Lucie
- HS baseball: Jupiter vs. Palm Beach Gardens
- Marlins home opener sure to have a mixed vibe
- Wheelchair Tennis in Boca Raton looks for a boost
- Athlete of the Week: Jupiter's Kylee Hanson
- Students bowl with the Fins
- Florida Derby winner Orb a favorite for Kentucky Derby
- FAU survives scare from intracity 'rival'
- Palm Beach Central's McDermott commits to Miami
- Yankee fan builds ultimate South Florida Yankees 'man cave'
- NCAA Bracket Challenge, April 1
- Marlins ready to play ball and celebrate 20 years
- Athlete of the Week- Palm Beach Central's K.C. McDermott
- Orb wins Florida Derby; heading towards Kentucky Derby
- Spring Training ends in Jupiter
- Hurricanes lose in Sweet 16
- Gators ready to deal with Dunk City
- Big blasts lift Marlins over Nationals
- FGCU A.K.A "Dunk City" celebrates their Sweet 16 Eagles
- NCAA Bracket Challenge, March 25
- Tiger Woods back on top of golf with win at Arnold Palmer Invitational
- Palm Beach County Sports Hall of Fame expands in talent
- Stanton back to lead Marlins
- Local 8th grader competes with the world's best Polo players
- Marlins' McKeon backs Loria and off-season trades
- NCAA Bracket Challenge
- Miami Hurricanes prepare for March Madness
- Women's Golf Day a big boost for the sport
- Athlete of the Week- Palm Beach Garden's Ta'Coia Williams
- Palm Beach Gardens in running for spring training site
- Marlins Pitcher Fernandez escapes Cuba for baseball
- Bob Toski talks about induction into PGA Pro H.O.F.
- Saying goodbye to CBS12's Pat Murphy
- Report: Dolphins "lead dog" in landing star receiver Wallace
- Marlins Ponder Length of spring training
- Dolphins re-sign both Hartline and Moore
- Yankees fans take over Jupiter; Marlins host Friday
- Marlins' Brantly is the young leading the young
- McIlroy says withdrawing was wrong
- Jose Fernandez ranked a top 5 prospect by MLB.com
- Marlins' John Maine hopes to crack starting rotation
- Michael Thompson wins Honda Classic for first PGA win
- Duke edges Miami in Top 10 Rematch
- Tiger Woods stuck at par after posting another 70
- Youngsters Guthrie and Thompson Lead at Honda Classic
- Guthrie Leads at Honda Classic After Dramatic Day
- Rory McIlroy walks off course at Honda Classic
- College Hoops: Embry Riddle 91, Northwood 81
- Spring Training: Marlins 7, NY Mets 5
- Marlins Chris Coghlan working his way back
- Northwood advances to semifinals with big win over Southeastern
- Heat win their 10th Straight in Philly
- Marlins Lose Mathis in Preseason Opener
- Fiery Crash at Daytona Injures Fans
- Marlins to kick off preseason Saturday with high hopes
- One-on-One: Tennis legend John McEnroe
- Honda Classic kick-off party at Gardens Mall
- South Florida's newest sport Boccia is a game changer
- Big names coming to Delray Beach for 2013 ITC
- Jose Fernandez: Marlins pitching prospect
- Miami Marlins are 'young and hungry'
- Marlin's Stanton ready to move on from November's trade
- Miami Marlins Catcher: Star in the making
- Northwood Seahawks honor CBS12's Pat Murphy
- College Hoops: Northwood 93, Warern 63
- World series qualifying poker event at Palm Beach Kennel Club
- Marlins top pitcher: Ricky Nolasco
- Marlins first day of spring training
- Tiger Woods confirmed for 2013 Honda Classic
- Tway: 'Always trying to figure this game out'
- Fundraiser benefits son of golfer Dana Quigley
- National Signing Day round-up
- Athletes sign letters of intent during National Signing Day
- Annika Sorenstam offers tips at Allianz
- Bernhard Langer 'likes his chances' at this year's Allianz
- Northwood Seahawks beat Palm Beach Atlantic, 74-62
- Baltimore Ravens win Super Bowl 47
- Super Bowl 47 kicks off in New Orleans
- FAU Owls beat UL-Monroe 76 - 71
- FAU Owls open 2012 season against the Miami Hurricanes
- Jupiter High beats Atlantic High 77-68
- Northwood University beats Ava Maria 78-64
- Lexi Thompson anxious for new season beginning Feb. 14
- Nationally ranked Northwood Seahawks to play Ava Maria
- A-Rod denies PED use report; MLB investigates
- Obama honors NBA Champion Miami Heat
- Bucs in action: Benjamin defeats Cardinal Mooney
- Palm Beach Piranhas prepping for next game
- Michelle Wie looks for a bounce back season
- Former CBS12 Athlete of the Year, Emanuel Cook, heads to the Superbowl
- Friends, baseball greats gather for Gary Carter Golf Classic
- 44th Bethesda Hospital Foundation Pro-Am
- American Heritage Stallions edge Pine Crest, 1-0
- Dwyer girls basketball beats Lake Worth, 75-69
- Competitive golf returns to Palm Beach Atlantic
- Rory Mcilroy heads commitments for Honda Classic
- Panthers beat Palm Beach Lakes Rams, 82-42
- Northwood defeats Florida Memorial, 90-53
- New professional football league in the Palm Beaches
- Palm Beach Gardens Rams beat Forest Hill
- BCS pre-game party in full swing
- Polo returns to Wellington for 10th season
- FAU beats Lafayette 75 to 70
- New basketball league in Palm Beach
- Steve Lebrun embarks on new journey
- FAU vs. Hofstra
- Will Likely Picks Maryland
- Anquan Boldin Foundation Gives Back
- FAU's Greg Gantt a scoring machine
- FAU Owls remain upbeat despite loss
- Northwood hoops to double-digit win
- FAU comes up just short to Stetson
- Gearing up for spring training
- Hot ticket for Honda Classic
- Northwood wraps up OT victory
- Dolphins Defeat Jaguars
- Stars Out For Hospice Fundraiser
- Northwood Wins Battle at the Beach
- Jupiter Boys' hold off Gardens
- Northwood defeats Point U
- Pavin back at Broken Sound, Watson to be Ryder Cup leader
- Top Juniors in action at "Little Mo" Tennis
- Top Youth Boxers in Royal Palm Beach
- Dolphins Slim Playoff Hopes Need W
- Girls HS Hoops: Dwyer 63, PB Gardens 30
- 21st Groza Awards dinner held Tuesday evening
- Lynn soccer program nabs soccer title
- Top kickers make local stop
- Burke Bowl Bound
- FAU making the move to C-USA
- Dwyer takes win over Palm Beach Gardens
- Duke looking to hit it big in 2013
- Dolphins Thinking Playoffs
- Palm Beach Lakes tops Jupiter on the court
- The "iron man" of golf
- Northwood rolls Devry en route to win
- Pro golfers swing for charity
- Dolphins' confidence is back after win over Hawks
- Camacho clinically brain dead
- Dolphins confident they will turn it around
- Lake Worth Christian wins big
- Venus Williams opens new clay courts in Boca
- Young FAU hoops looking to improve
- FAU Football confident after winning 2 of 3
- Shanovia Dove Signs to Play at LIU
- New head man for PGA America
- Blockbuster deal, Marlins ship big names to Toronto
- South Florida PGA Awards
- Pros battle it out at skills compettion on the links
- Dolphins need to protect QB
- Dolphins Ready For Playoff Push
- Marlins Introduce New Manager
- Palm Beach Central rolls Boca Raton
- Jupiter tops Park Vista
- Wait and see on Tannehill
- Dwyer blanks Lake Worth
- Reggie Bush and Dolphins Ready For Rematch with Jets
- The Greek's Trifecta: Week 8
- Northwood hoops starting season #1
- Wellington holds off Dwyer in playoff action
- Dolphins gearing up for Jets
- Tennis legend Chris Evert set to host charity event
- Marlins fire manager Ozzie Guillen
- Marlins Trade Heath Bell
- Josh Drives the Miss Geico Boat
- Jabar Gaffney Getting Closer
- Local running back lands big award
- Canes drop second straight
- Seminoles back on track
- Gators top Vandy
- Bradley shines at the Battle at BallenIsles
- Get ready to go racing on the water
- Local golfer ready for big show
- Starks wins AFC award
- Tannehill Continues to Impress
- Athlete of the Week: Clancy Waugh
- Dolphins Offense Impressive
- Battle at BallenIsles ready to go
- Lake Worth Christian holds on for big win
- Ray Allen fitting in with Heat
- Athlete of the Week: Greg Bryant
- Canes win thriller
- Ft. Pierce Central stays unbeaten
- NFL reaches tentative agreement with refs
- Dolphins ready for visting Jets
- World Baseball Classic swings into local scene
- Dolphins honor Boca High student
- Miami Dolphins win Sunday
- Dolphins Confident
- The Greek's Trifecta: Week 2
- Former Dolphin Chris Chambers gets into fitness business in South Florida
- Dolphins confident in Tannehill
- Volleyball Hometown Highlights: Cobras vs. Panthers
- Watch Dolphins games on CBS12 with audio in Spanish
- The Miami Dolphins "prep" for the Texans, Quarterback Ryan Tannehill is ready
- Friday Night Blitz Week 1
- Blitz Preview Atlantic Eagles
- Lynn University soccer team looking for a successful season
- FAU ready for home opener next Friday
- Jupiter Christian Eagles ready to thro some pig skin
- Jupiter Warriors Ready for Football
- Owls Scrimmage in front of fans in Boca Raton
- Optimism running high for Pahokee Football team
- Dolphins Have Work to Do
- Fantasy Football and Golf Event Coming to PGA National
- Dolphins to start Tannehill
- Raiders Football Team Thinking State Title
- Dolphins Quarterback situation remains unclear
- Glades Day Gators ready for the Season
- Dolphins QB Update and Rookies looking to make splash
- Games in Jupiter: Roger Dean Stadium to host WBC
- Chad Johnson arrested on domestic violence charges, bonds out of a Broward County Jail
- Prepping for water ski national championships at Okeeheelee Park
- Top players tune up for PGA Championship
- DOLPHINS: Jeff Ireland interview
- Ryan Tannehill reports to Dolphins training camp
- Ryan Tannehill Signs with the Dolphins
- St. Lucie Mets honor Gary Carter
- Fins Football Academy in Boca
- New faces at Pelini's first FAU training camp
- New faces at Pelini's first FAU training camp
- Report: Golden's staff broke recruiting rules
- Giving Back: Team Elam Football Camp
- Top junior golfers set to collide at Ballenisles
- Royal Palm Beach Lightning head to the Pony League World Series
- Clay Court Championships: Battling for titles in Delray Beach
- Tiger Woods focused on British Open
- Marlins: Improvement on tap?
- Pahokee boxer, 16, on verge of greatnees with helpf from the Police Athletic League
- Major coming for Tiger?
- Delray Beach bids for Davis Cup finals
- Youth baseball bring historic Vero Beach Dodgertown fields to life
- Legends lend a hand at 2nd annual Ryder Cup Junior Academy
- FAU hires Patrick Chun as new athletic director
- Christian Yelich has bright future as center
- Learning the fundamentals at FAU baseball camp
- Howard Schnellenberger says 4-team playoff is progress but more can be done
- When David Clowney "isn't" talking to area kids about life he's working on his football skills
- Miami Heat win 91-85 over Oklahoma Thunder
- Basketball campers learning from legendary Rollie Massimino
- Lynn University hosts week long youth soccer camp
- Dolphins working their tails off for new head Coach Philbin
- Dolphins ready to embrace 'Hard Knocks' cameras
- I'll Have Another's bid to be the 1st triple crown winner scratched
- Heath Evans 7 on 7 Champsionship this Saturday
- Los Angeles drafts former Cardinal Newman star RJ Alvarez
- Nick Price to captain President's Cup team
- Cameron Wake makes switch to Dolphin's Defensive
- Dolphins quarterback tryouts heating up
- Dolphins making the defense better
- Former Marlins, Martin County deputy arrested on DUI charges
- Dolfans get inside look with new reality TV show
- All 3 Dolphins quarterback are in the mix
- Dolphins full squad workouts
- Yeremiah Bell signs with New York Jets
- Pat Murphy hosts annual charity auction for the Boys and Girls Clubs
- Coach Muschamp greets Gator nation
- Kellie Lewis-Jay signs 5-year deal to be Owls coach
- Jacory Harris impresses Dolphins
- Dolphins: All eyes on Tannehill
- Greenacres water skier prepares for Nationals at Okeeheelee Park
- Gators vs. Warriors
- Stephen Ross: Looking to build a winning team
- Dolphins draft Texas A&M QB Tannehill
- Sue Cohn wins Palm Beach County Women's Amateur
- Palm Beach County Women's Amateur Championship at PGA National
- Optimism running high among Dolphins
- Dolphins: Day 1 of Philbin era
- Dolphin's Phillip Merling handed his walking papers
- Robert Allenby
- FAU hoops coach gets raise, contract extension
- First look at FAU's Owls with Pelini
- Postseason NHL schedule
- Anquan Boldin charity golf tournament in Royal Palm Beach
- Can the Marlins recover from Ozzie Guillen's mouth?
- Miami Marlins manager suspended over pro-Castro comments
- Kent Bottenfield head coach at PBA
- Marlins: Progress for Stanton
- Dolphins in rebuilding mode
- Roddick upsets Federer at Key Biscayne
- Indiana Pacers beat Miami Heat
- FAU searches for a new athletic director
- FAU spring game
Tonight on CBS12
The Big Bang Theory
Two and a Half Men
Person of Interest