Last Update on May 24, 2013 07:50 GMT
UNDATED (AP) -- The Chicago Blackhawks had a wonderful regular season, finishing first overall after setting an NHL record by going their first 24 games without a regulation loss. None of that will mean much if they don't win their next three games.
The top-seeded Blackhawks trail No. 7 Detroit 3-1 in the Western Conference semifinals after Jimmy Howard turned back 28 shots in the Red Wings' 2-0 win over Chicago. Howard made half of his saves in the first period, but Corey Crawford was just as stingy until Jakub Kindl (YAH'-kuhb KIN'-dul) beat him midway through the game.
Howard needed to stop just six shots in the third period despite facing two power plays, one coming with 4:43 remaining and Detroit clinging to a 1-0 lead.
Daniel Cleary iced the victory by scoring into an empty net with 39 seconds remaining.
The Red Wings can advance to the conference finals by winning Saturday in Chicago, where the Blackhawks will try to end their season-worst three-game losing streak.
There was also a shutout in Los Angeles as Jonathan Quick handled 24 shots to lead the Kings past San Jose 3-0. The Kings own a three-games-to-two lead in the Western Conference semifinals following Quick's sixth shutout since the last year's playoffs.
Neither team scored until Anze Kopitar (AHN'-zhay KOH'-pih-tahr) beat Antti Niemi (AN'-tee nee-EH'-mee) with 1:52 left in the second period. Sergei Voynov added an early third-period tally before Jeff Carter poked in an empty-netter.
Niemi made 26 saves for the Sharks, who host Game 6 on Saturday.
The Boston Bruins were unable to complete a four-game sweep of the Rangers in the Eastern Conference finals.
New York is still alive after Chris Kreider (KRY'-dur) scored at 7:03 of overtime to lift the Blueshirts past the Bruins 4-3. The Rangers erased 2-0 and 3-2 deficits before Kreider notched his first goal of the postseason.
The Bruins were looking pretty good after Nathan Horton and Torey Krug (kroog) scored 3:02 apart to give them a two-goal lead at the 7:49 mark of the second period. Derek Stepan (STEP'-ahn) eventually tied it 75 seconds into the third period and set up Brian Boyle's goal with 10 minutes left in regulation.
Henrik Lundqvist turned back 37 shots for the Rangers, who head to Boston for Game 5 on Saturday.
DENVER (AP) -- It's back to the future for the Colorado Avalanche.
The club has hired former Avs goaltender Patrick Roy (wah) as head coach and vice president of hockey operations. He'll work in the front office alongside Joe Sakic (SAK'-ihk), who was recently promoted to executive vice president of hockey operations.
The Avalanche won two Stanley Cup titles with the duo on the ice and the organization is hoping they can help turn around a downtrodden team.
Roy becomes the sixth coach in Avalanche history and the 14th in franchise history. The team began in the WHA as the Quebec Nordiques in 1972 and joined the NHL seven years later.
Roy has spent the last eight seasons as coach and general manager of the Quebec Remparts of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League, winning the 2006 Memorial Cup. He is also a part owner of the QMJHL franchise.
DURHAM, N.C. (AP) -- Mike Krzyzewski (shuh-SHEF'-skee) took some time to think about it and his decision is he will be back to the coach U.S. men's national team, including the 2016 Olympics. The longtime Duke coach calls being the U.S. coach the "ultimate honor."
USA Basketball chairman Jerry Colangelo (koh-LAN'-jeh-loh), speaking by teleconference, said the job is "a perfect fit" for Krzyzewski.
Krzyzewski took over as coach as USA Basketball began its national-team program in 2005. Since then, Krzyzewski has led the U.S. men's team to Olympic gold medals in Beijing in 2008 and London in 2012. He also led the Americans to the gold at the 2010 FIBA World Championship. The team record under Coach-K is 62-1.
NEW YORK (AP) -- Miami's LeBron James was a unanimous pick for the All-NBA team. James received all 119 votes for the first team from a panel of sports writer and broadcasters throughout the U.S. and Canada. Kobe Bryant of the Lakers is also a first-teamer, marking his record-tying 11th first-team selection. Joining James and Bryant on the first team are Oklahoma City's Kevin Durant, San Antonio center Tim Duncan and Clippers guard Chris Paul.
Bryant tied Utah Hall of Famer Karl Malone with his 11th first-team nod.
NBA scoring leader Carmelo Anthony led the second team, joined by guards Russell Westbrook and Tony Parker, center Marc Gasol (gah-SOHL') and forward Blake Griffin.
The third team was Houston's James Harden, Miami's Dwyane (dwayn) Wade, Lakers center Dwight Howard and forwards Paul George of Indiana and David Lee of Golden State.
UNDATED (AP) -- It was like old times for manager Terry Francona as he sat in a Fenway Park dugout and watched his team dismantle the opposition. This time, he was doing it in the visiting dugout.
The former Red Sox skipper was a winner in his return to Boston as Drew Stubbs and Mark Reynolds each drove in three runs to lead Cleveland's 12-3 assault on the Bosox. Francona received a standing ovation after the first inning during a video tribute on the center-field scoreboard, 20 months after he was fired by the Red Sox.
Every Cleveland starting batter had a hit and all except Jason Kipnis scored. Carlos Santana reached base five times with a single and four walks. The Indians also scored the last eight runs to turn it into a laugher.
Zach McAllister allowed three runs and five innings as the Indians improved to 22-9 in their last 31 games.
Cleveland's lead in the AL Central remains a half-game over Detroit after the Tigers came back from a 6-3 deficit to beat Minnesota 7-6. Prince Fielder singled home the tiebreaking run in the bottom of the eighth after hitting an RBI single in the Tigers' three-run seventh.
Detroit third baseman Miguel Cabrera hit a two-run homer in the first inning and now leads the league with 55 RBIs and a .391 batting average.
Elsewhere in the majors, Andrew McCutchen went 3-for-4 with a pair of RBI singles as the Bucs doubled up the Chicago Cubs 4-2. Starling Marte singled and scored in each of the first two innings to help the Pirates win for the 11th time in 13 games.
Homers by Mike Trout, Albert Pujols (POO'-hohlz) and Mark Trumbo powered the Los Angeles Angels past the Royals 5-4 at Kansas City. Winning pitcher Joe Blanton entered the game 0-7 before limiting the Royals to two runs and seven hits in 6 1/3 innings.
Edwin Encarnacion (ehn-kahr-nah-see-ohn) belted his fifth career grand slam and J.P. Arencibia (ar-ehn-SEE'-bee-uh) added a two-run blast and four RBIs in Toronto's 12-6 pounding of Baltimore. Orioles starter Kevin Gausman was roughed up in his major league debut, surrendering four runs and seven hits in five innings.
UNDATED (AP) -- The Philadelphia Phillies have placed second baseman Chase Utley on the 15-day disabled list with a strained oblique that could keep the five-time All-Star out for four weeks.
Phils general manager Ruben Amaro says the team is being cautious with the injury so it doesn't remain an issue throughout the season.
Utley is batting .272 with seven homers and 25 RBIs. Freddy Galvis has replaced him in the starting lineup.
Also in the majors, injured New York Yankees first baseman Mark Teixeira could soon start playing in minor league games. The All-Star has been out since injuring his right wrist in early March while with the U.S. team preparing for the World Baseball Classic. Teixeira has been taking part in simulated games this week at the Yankees' minor league complex.
The Blue Jays are promoting left-hander Sean Nolin to make his major league debut Friday night against the Baltimore Orioles. The sixth-round pick in the 2010 draft is 2-0 with a 1.17 ERA in three games for Double-A New Hampshire this year after going 10-0 with a 2.04 earned run average in 20 games in "A" ball last season.
Seattle has sent slumping catcher Jesus Montero to Triple-A Tacoma to work on his hitting. Montero is batting .208 with three homers and nine RBIs while splitting time with Kelly Shoppach (SHAHP'-ak).
NASCAR-COCA-COLA 600 QUALIFYING
CONCORD, N.C. (AP) -- Denny Hamlin has never won a Sprint Cup race at Charlotte Motor Speedway, but he's put himself in good position to do it this weekend.
Hamlin broke the track record in winning the pole for Sunday's Coca-Cola 600, recording a lap of 195.624 mph. He was one of eight drivers to top the previous record of 193.708 set last October by Greg Biffle.
Hamlin will start alongside Kurt Busch on the front row, followed by Matt Kenseth, Mark Martin and Clint Bowyer.
It is Hamlin's 14th career pole.
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) -- Fullback Henry Hynoski of the New York Giants will have surgery Friday after hurting his left knee in the team's organized training activity. The three-year veteran was hurt on the second play from scrimmage during a drill on Wednesday.
The Giants say a doctor examined Hynoski and found two injuries. He'll need surgery to repair the medical collateral ligament and a chip fracture.
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) -- Second-round draft choice Johnthan Banks, who was the 43rd overall pick, has agreed to a four-year contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Banks won the Jim Thorpe Award as the nation's top defensive back in 2012. He finished his college career with 16 interceptions, including three he returned for touchdowns.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas (AP) -- An overnight storm dropped nearly a foot of water on the Ocean Club Golf Course on Paradise Island in the Bahamas, causing the first round to be delayed. The event, which will begin Friday as a 12-hole round, will use holes that are not under water from the worst flooding in about 20 years. Officials hope the rest of the course will drain in time for an 18-hole Sunday. Otherwise, it would be three rounds of 12 holes for the 144-player field.
This is a new event on the LPGA Tour.
- Tennis Phenom 'Tornado' needs funding for the French Open
- John Evenson, Heat play-by-play voice Mike Inglis break down game one
- New Dolphins make debut at OTAs
- "LoMo" makes rehab stint in Jupiter
- Palm Beach State Baseball ready for World Series
- Jupiter historic season ends in state semifinals
- Dolphins sign former Glades Central star
- Heat close out Bulls in 5
- 'The Beautiful Game' changing lives in Hobe Sound
- Delray Beach overflowing with young tennis talent
- Game 4 Preview: John Evenson talks with Sun Sentinel's Dave Hyde
- Athlete of the Week: Park Vista's Jason Tellex
- Dee says Dolphins moving to Palm Beach is a possibility
- Former NFL player McIntyre arrested in Port St. Lucie
- Jupiter & Kings Academy moving on in baseball, Park Vista volleyball onto States
- Bulls burn the Heat in Game One
- Sun Sentinel's Chris Perkins breaks down Dolphins Rookie Camp
- Seminole Ridge to face Jupiter in regional semifinal
- State house passes Spring Training Aid bill, stops Sun Life renovations
- Athlete of the Week: Morgan Lauer
- Dolphins rookie camp kicks off competitive offseason
- Bills' McIntyre hosting softball fundraiser in Port St. Lucie
- Heart condition pushes Juno Beach golfer
- Marlins dealt major blow as surging Stanton sidelined
- Palm Beach Central's Bostic picked by Bears in NFL Draft
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Bench-clearing hockey brawl
- Dolphins ring in new era with fresh uniforms and fresh draft pick
- Heat vs. Bucks, Game 2
- Palm Beach Central grad Jon Bostic ready for NFL draft
- Zacara defends U.S. Open Polo Title in front of a capacity crowd
- Positive Signs all around at FAU Spring Game
- LaCrosse takes Senior Amateur in playoff
- Wellington Jiu-Jitsu team strikes gold at World Championships
- Williams sisters feeling at home for Fed Cup
- Woulfe, Dew among Senior Am leaders after Round One
- Fed Cup team meets local elementary students
- Management giant IMG takes over Honda Classic
- Palm Beach State baseball star eyes Miami and the Majors
- World renowned Polo title game slated for Wellington this week
- Anquan Boldin and NFL friends get on the hardwood
- 9-year-old tennis talent battles diabetes on the court
- Anquan Boldin continues to give back to South Florida
- Legendary golf course designer Pete Dye in Port St. Lucie
- HS baseball: Jupiter vs. Palm Beach Gardens
- Marlins home opener sure to have a mixed vibe
- Wheelchair Tennis in Boca Raton looks for a boost
- Athlete of the Week: Jupiter's Kylee Hanson
- Students bowl with the Fins
- Florida Derby winner Orb a favorite for Kentucky Derby
- FAU survives scare from intracity 'rival'
- Palm Beach Central's McDermott commits to Miami
- Yankee fan builds ultimate South Florida Yankees 'man cave'
- NCAA Bracket Challenge, April 1
- Marlins ready to play ball and celebrate 20 years
- Athlete of the Week- Palm Beach Central's K.C. McDermott
- Orb wins Florida Derby; heading towards Kentucky Derby
- Spring Training ends in Jupiter
- Hurricanes lose in Sweet 16
- Gators ready to deal with Dunk City
- Big blasts lift Marlins over Nationals
- FGCU A.K.A "Dunk City" celebrates their Sweet 16 Eagles
- NCAA Bracket Challenge, March 25
- Tiger Woods back on top of golf with win at Arnold Palmer Invitational
- Palm Beach County Sports Hall of Fame expands in talent
- Stanton back to lead Marlins
- Local 8th grader competes with the world's best Polo players
- Marlins' McKeon backs Loria and off-season trades
- NCAA Bracket Challenge
- Miami Hurricanes prepare for March Madness
- Women's Golf Day a big boost for the sport
- Athlete of the Week- Palm Beach Garden's Ta'Coia Williams
- Palm Beach Gardens in running for spring training site
- Marlins Pitcher Fernandez escapes Cuba for baseball
- Bob Toski talks about induction into PGA Pro H.O.F.
- Saying goodbye to CBS12's Pat Murphy
- Report: Dolphins "lead dog" in landing star receiver Wallace
- Marlins Ponder Length of spring training
- Dolphins re-sign both Hartline and Moore
- Yankees fans take over Jupiter; Marlins host Friday
- Marlins' Brantly is the young leading the young
- McIlroy says withdrawing was wrong
- Jose Fernandez ranked a top 5 prospect by MLB.com
- Marlins' John Maine hopes to crack starting rotation
- Michael Thompson wins Honda Classic for first PGA win
- Duke edges Miami in Top 10 Rematch
- Tiger Woods stuck at par after posting another 70
- Youngsters Guthrie and Thompson Lead at Honda Classic
- Guthrie Leads at Honda Classic After Dramatic Day
- Rory McIlroy walks off course at Honda Classic
- College Hoops: Embry Riddle 91, Northwood 81
- Spring Training: Marlins 7, NY Mets 5
- Marlins Chris Coghlan working his way back
- Northwood advances to semifinals with big win over Southeastern
- Heat win their 10th Straight in Philly
- Marlins Lose Mathis in Preseason Opener
- Fiery Crash at Daytona Injures Fans
- Marlins to kick off preseason Saturday with high hopes
- One-on-One: Tennis legend John McEnroe
- Honda Classic kick-off party at Gardens Mall
- South Florida's newest sport Boccia is a game changer
- Big names coming to Delray Beach for 2013 ITC
- Jose Fernandez: Marlins pitching prospect
- Miami Marlins are 'young and hungry'
- Marlin's Stanton ready to move on from November's trade
- Miami Marlins Catcher: Star in the making
- Northwood Seahawks honor CBS12's Pat Murphy
- College Hoops: Northwood 93, Warern 63
- World series qualifying poker event at Palm Beach Kennel Club
- Marlins top pitcher: Ricky Nolasco
- Marlins first day of spring training
- Tiger Woods confirmed for 2013 Honda Classic
- Tway: 'Always trying to figure this game out'
- Fundraiser benefits son of golfer Dana Quigley
- National Signing Day round-up
- Athletes sign letters of intent during National Signing Day
- Annika Sorenstam offers tips at Allianz
- Bernhard Langer 'likes his chances' at this year's Allianz
- Northwood Seahawks beat Palm Beach Atlantic, 74-62
- Baltimore Ravens win Super Bowl 47
- Super Bowl 47 kicks off in New Orleans
- FAU Owls beat UL-Monroe 76 - 71
- FAU Owls open 2012 season against the Miami Hurricanes
- Jupiter High beats Atlantic High 77-68
- Northwood University beats Ava Maria 78-64
- Lexi Thompson anxious for new season beginning Feb. 14
- Nationally ranked Northwood Seahawks to play Ava Maria
- A-Rod denies PED use report; MLB investigates
- Obama honors NBA Champion Miami Heat
- Bucs in action: Benjamin defeats Cardinal Mooney
- Palm Beach Piranhas prepping for next game
- Michelle Wie looks for a bounce back season
- Former CBS12 Athlete of the Year, Emanuel Cook, heads to the Superbowl
- Friends, baseball greats gather for Gary Carter Golf Classic
- 44th Bethesda Hospital Foundation Pro-Am
- American Heritage Stallions edge Pine Crest, 1-0
- Dwyer girls basketball beats Lake Worth, 75-69
- Competitive golf returns to Palm Beach Atlantic
- Rory Mcilroy heads commitments for Honda Classic
- Panthers beat Palm Beach Lakes Rams, 82-42
- Northwood defeats Florida Memorial, 90-53
- New professional football league in the Palm Beaches
- Palm Beach Gardens Rams beat Forest Hill
- BCS pre-game party in full swing
- Polo returns to Wellington for 10th season
- FAU beats Lafayette 75 to 70
- New basketball league in Palm Beach
- Steve Lebrun embarks on new journey
- FAU vs. Hofstra
- Will Likely Picks Maryland
- Anquan Boldin Foundation Gives Back
- FAU's Greg Gantt a scoring machine
- FAU Owls remain upbeat despite loss
- Northwood hoops to double-digit win
- FAU comes up just short to Stetson
- Gearing up for spring training
- Hot ticket for Honda Classic
- Northwood wraps up OT victory
- Dolphins Defeat Jaguars
- Stars Out For Hospice Fundraiser
- Northwood Wins Battle at the Beach
- Jupiter Boys' hold off Gardens
- Northwood defeats Point U
- Pavin back at Broken Sound, Watson to be Ryder Cup leader
- Top Juniors in action at "Little Mo" Tennis
- Top Youth Boxers in Royal Palm Beach
- Dolphins Slim Playoff Hopes Need W
- Girls HS Hoops: Dwyer 63, PB Gardens 30
- 21st Groza Awards dinner held Tuesday evening
- Lynn soccer program nabs soccer title
- Top kickers make local stop
- Burke Bowl Bound
- FAU making the move to C-USA
- Dwyer takes win over Palm Beach Gardens
- Duke looking to hit it big in 2013
- Dolphins Thinking Playoffs
- Palm Beach Lakes tops Jupiter on the court
- The "iron man" of golf
- Northwood rolls Devry en route to win
- Pro golfers swing for charity
- Dolphins' confidence is back after win over Hawks
- Camacho clinically brain dead
- Dolphins confident they will turn it around
- Lake Worth Christian wins big
- Venus Williams opens new clay courts in Boca
- Young FAU hoops looking to improve
- FAU Football confident after winning 2 of 3
- Shanovia Dove Signs to Play at LIU
- New head man for PGA America
- Blockbuster deal, Marlins ship big names to Toronto
- South Florida PGA Awards
- Pros battle it out at skills compettion on the links
- Dolphins need to protect QB
- Dolphins Ready For Playoff Push
- Marlins Introduce New Manager
- Palm Beach Central rolls Boca Raton
- Jupiter tops Park Vista
- Wait and see on Tannehill
- Dwyer blanks Lake Worth
- Reggie Bush and Dolphins Ready For Rematch with Jets
- The Greek's Trifecta: Week 8
- Northwood hoops starting season #1
- Wellington holds off Dwyer in playoff action
- Dolphins gearing up for Jets
- Tennis legend Chris Evert set to host charity event
- Marlins fire manager Ozzie Guillen
- Marlins Trade Heath Bell
- Josh Drives the Miss Geico Boat
- Jabar Gaffney Getting Closer
- Local running back lands big award
- Canes drop second straight
- Seminoles back on track
- Gators top Vandy
- Bradley shines at the Battle at BallenIsles
- Get ready to go racing on the water
- Local golfer ready for big show
- Starks wins AFC award
- Tannehill Continues to Impress
- Athlete of the Week: Clancy Waugh
- Dolphins Offense Impressive
- Battle at BallenIsles ready to go
- Lake Worth Christian holds on for big win
- Ray Allen fitting in with Heat
- Athlete of the Week: Greg Bryant
- Canes win thriller
- Ft. Pierce Central stays unbeaten
- NFL reaches tentative agreement with refs
- Dolphins ready for visting Jets
- World Baseball Classic swings into local scene
- Dolphins honor Boca High student
- Miami Dolphins win Sunday
- Dolphins Confident
- The Greek's Trifecta: Week 2
- Former Dolphin Chris Chambers gets into fitness business in South Florida
- Dolphins confident in Tannehill
- Volleyball Hometown Highlights: Cobras vs. Panthers
- Watch Dolphins games on CBS12 with audio in Spanish
- The Miami Dolphins "prep" for the Texans, Quarterback Ryan Tannehill is ready
- Friday Night Blitz Week 1
- Blitz Preview Atlantic Eagles
- Lynn University soccer team looking for a successful season
- FAU ready for home opener next Friday
- Jupiter Christian Eagles ready to thro some pig skin
- Jupiter Warriors Ready for Football
- Owls Scrimmage in front of fans in Boca Raton
- Optimism running high for Pahokee Football team
- Dolphins Have Work to Do
- Fantasy Football and Golf Event Coming to PGA National
- Dolphins to start Tannehill
- Raiders Football Team Thinking State Title
- Dolphins Quarterback situation remains unclear
- Glades Day Gators ready for the Season
- Dolphins QB Update and Rookies looking to make splash
- Games in Jupiter: Roger Dean Stadium to host WBC
- Chad Johnson arrested on domestic violence charges, bonds out of a Broward County Jail
- Prepping for water ski national championships at Okeeheelee Park
- Top players tune up for PGA Championship
- DOLPHINS: Jeff Ireland interview
- Ryan Tannehill reports to Dolphins training camp
- Ryan Tannehill Signs with the Dolphins
- St. Lucie Mets honor Gary Carter
- Fins Football Academy in Boca
- New faces at Pelini's first FAU training camp
- New faces at Pelini's first FAU training camp
- Report: Golden's staff broke recruiting rules
- Giving Back: Team Elam Football Camp
- Top junior golfers set to collide at Ballenisles
- Royal Palm Beach Lightning head to the Pony League World Series
- Clay Court Championships: Battling for titles in Delray Beach
- Tiger Woods focused on British Open
- Marlins: Improvement on tap?
- Pahokee boxer, 16, on verge of greatnees with helpf from the Police Athletic League
- Major coming for Tiger?
- Delray Beach bids for Davis Cup finals
- Youth baseball bring historic Vero Beach Dodgertown fields to life
- Legends lend a hand at 2nd annual Ryder Cup Junior Academy
- FAU hires Patrick Chun as new athletic director
- Christian Yelich has bright future as center
- Learning the fundamentals at FAU baseball camp
- Howard Schnellenberger says 4-team playoff is progress but more can be done
- When David Clowney "isn't" talking to area kids about life he's working on his football skills
- Miami Heat win 91-85 over Oklahoma Thunder
- Basketball campers learning from legendary Rollie Massimino
- Lynn University hosts week long youth soccer camp
- Dolphins working their tails off for new head Coach Philbin
- Dolphins ready to embrace 'Hard Knocks' cameras
- I'll Have Another's bid to be the 1st triple crown winner scratched
- Heath Evans 7 on 7 Champsionship this Saturday
- Los Angeles drafts former Cardinal Newman star RJ Alvarez
- Nick Price to captain President's Cup team
- Cameron Wake makes switch to Dolphin's Defensive
- Dolphins quarterback tryouts heating up
- Dolphins making the defense better
- Former Marlins, Martin County deputy arrested on DUI charges
- Dolfans get inside look with new reality TV show
- All 3 Dolphins quarterback are in the mix
- Dolphins full squad workouts
- Yeremiah Bell signs with New York Jets
- Pat Murphy hosts annual charity auction for the Boys and Girls Clubs
- Coach Muschamp greets Gator nation
- Kellie Lewis-Jay signs 5-year deal to be Owls coach
- Jacory Harris impresses Dolphins
- Dolphins: All eyes on Tannehill
- Greenacres water skier prepares for Nationals at Okeeheelee Park
- Gators vs. Warriors
- Stephen Ross: Looking to build a winning team
- Dolphins draft Texas A&M QB Tannehill
- Sue Cohn wins Palm Beach County Women's Amateur
- Palm Beach County Women's Amateur Championship at PGA National
- Optimism running high among Dolphins
- Dolphins: Day 1 of Philbin era
- Dolphin's Phillip Merling handed his walking papers
- Robert Allenby
- FAU hoops coach gets raise, contract extension
- First look at FAU's Owls with Pelini
- Postseason NHL schedule
- Anquan Boldin charity golf tournament in Royal Palm Beach
- Can the Marlins recover from Ozzie Guillen's mouth?
- Miami Marlins manager suspended over pro-Castro comments
- Kent Bottenfield head coach at PBA
- Marlins: Progress for Stanton
- Dolphins in rebuilding mode
- Roddick upsets Federer at Key Biscayne
- Indiana Pacers beat Miami Heat
- FAU searches for a new athletic director
- FAU spring game